Banking While Black, In Totally Not Systematically Racist America

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
A Black man went to cash a check at a bank in Apache Junction. Then the police were called.
He was found to have done nothing wrong. He called it "traumatic." Others called it "racial profiling."

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

"Security to Check stand 4, I got a negro over here trying to pass a bad check!"

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
And later in the day we learned that admin was busy deep throating some extra large cock with that noodle neck of his

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
A Black man went to cash a check at a bank in Apache Junction. Then the police were called.
He was found to have done nothing wrong. He called it "traumatic." Others called it "racial profiling."

"Security to Check stand 4, I got a negro over here trying to pass a bad check!"
Is this gonna be as disapointing as the last one where the teller turned out to be black? Lemme know! :Popcorn:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Is this the same story about the man that sold a boat and tried to cash the check?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Is this the same story about the man that sold a boat and tried to cash the check?
Yes, did you already post it? Oh well, it's worth repeating to these shit heads.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Yes, did you already post it? Oh well, it's worth repeating to these shit heads.

I don't think so. I could have added it to another thread, but this shit is just a constant drip, drip, drip...

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

I don't think so. I could have added it to another thread, but this shit is just a constant drip, drip, drip...

But the simple attempts to examine and explain racism in America scares the Conservatives, and probably a few libruls as well, racism is deep into the American Soul. That is why we need to talk about it, examine it, understand it, and then maybe we can put it away.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

But the simple attempts to examine and explain racism in America scares the Conservatives, and probably a few libruls as well, racism is deep into the American Soul. That is why we need to talk about it, examine it, understand it, and then maybe we can put it away.

I agree that it's a festering wound. I don't have a lot of faith in Americans being constructive about it though, not at all.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

I agree that it's a festering wound. I don't have a lot of faith in Americans being constructive about it though, not at all.
I do think that slowly but surely America is making progress with race, after all we got us a nigger conservative on the bench and pay no attention to his white wife's active involvement with ultra conservative activities.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
What's banking while being a noodle neck fairy who looks like olive oyl, admin?

asking for a friend

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

Is this indicative of the fabled "systemic racism" you parrot about all the time, or does it maybe have something to do with there not being too many black people in a place called Apache Junction?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Really? Because we are examining it. We just are not drawing the conclusion that you are.

So Admin tell us how many black people you THINK go into banks a year? Like 4 or 5?

You dont really want to talk about, you want to push your opinion and premise and insult and berate people who challange and disagree with it. Instead of making this whole load of shit about how we are just "afraid" of discussing racism, why dont you actually discuss why you think this happened because he was black?

And how do you concluded this is the norm experience of "banking while black"? What about the actual thousands of black people who have never had a single issue banking? That would actually be the norm for banking "while black"

Respond to the points rather than lying about people being "afraid of discussing racism". This isnt fucking racism just because you say it is. And the thousands of black people who bank without a single issue is the norm.

Cherry picking stories where a black person was hasseled (when white and Hispanic people also have been hasseled) and just deciding "racism!" doesnt actually prove racism. You are not gonna stop unpleasant experiences from happening to people who happen to be black because normal life shit is somehow racism.

Show us how if this guy had been white, this wouldnt have happened

And have you followed up on yourast article where the teller was black? Have you admitted you were wrong on that? Or perhaps are you scared to give up this race narrative?

Also how is this SYSTEMIC racism? We ask you guys over and over to explain what that EVEN IS and not one of you can. And you are gonna say WE are the ones "afraid" to discuss it?

You guys sound like a cult. And reason like a cult. You know that, right?

Please explain. Let's discuss it.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
are the liberal dishonest shitbags around here struggling to provide examples of this 'systemic racism' bullshit they keep screeching on and on about like spastic banshees?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I always call the cops when a nigger walks into the bank while I'm there. Never can be too careful! The cops, even the black ones, always give me a high 5 and a coupon to Outback Steakhouse! Cops, banks, hospitals, politicians, utilities, etc all hate niggers!!!!!

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
If it was a white dude with neck tattoos, long hair, riding a Harley trying to pass a suspicious cheque....

They would have called the cops too.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
You mean? This is a really poor example, birthed out of desperation, to support that systemic racism thinggie these idiot liberals keep whining about but can never actually define or provide examples of in our modern era?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Is this indicative of the fabled "systemic racism" you parrot about all the time, or does it maybe have something to do with there not being too many black people in a place called Apache Junction?

I see your thinking. Not used to black people, then you automatically assume they are crooks.

Good logic.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
I see you’re in need of a treadmill and a crash diet

Saying
Fuck your dumb ass, I am taller than you, my bmi is better than yours and my personal relationship with the Sky Pilot is better, deeper and at a higher lever of Christianity than you could possibly understand, and for the coupe de grace my new bass guitar was sent to me by Jesus, #moreblessedthanyourchubbydumbass

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Saying
Fuck your dumb ass, I am taller than you, my bmi is better than yours and my personal relationship with the Sky Pilot is better, deeper and at a higher lever of Christianity than you could possibly understand, and for the coupe de grace my new bass guitar was sent to me by Jesus, #moreblessedthanyourchubbydumbass
Calm down Princess. Your mascara is starting to run

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Saying
Blow me floriduh fahgette!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Saying
Are you felling like, all frisky n shit and fantasizing about beating me up again, Olive Oyl?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Saying
Are you felling like, all frisky n shit and fantasizing about beating me up again, Olive Oyl?

Felling like?

So intelligent, such good Engrish...hahahaha

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Saying

Felling like?

is that typo Porkzilla?

Does it make you feel smart to know you can spell feel?

lmao--

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
You can always tell when you gotten under Oak's generous fat rolls when she starts pointing out typos

despite the fact that she has mountains of her own

lmao

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Saying

Felling like?

is that typo Porkzilla?

lmao--

hypocrite

You come when you see me make a typo...Go fuck yourself, scum. You are NY scum, armed robber

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Saying

Felling like?

is that typo Porkzilla?

lmao--

hypocrite

You come when you see me make a typo...Go fuck yourself, scum. You are NY scum, armed robber
hahahahahahahahahaha

mad, piggy?

here piggy piggy piggy

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Saying

Felling like?

is that typo Porkzilla?

lmao--

hypocrite

hahahahahahahahahaha

mad, piggy?

here piggy piggy piggy

Stating facts, doesn't make me angry, armed robber. I feel disgusted with myself by ever having had any real life contact with a former armed robber and scum.

You should warn people that you're a piece of shit.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Saying

Felling like?

is that typo Porkzilla?

lmao--

hypocrite

hahahahahahahahahaha

mad, piggy?

here piggy piggy piggy

Stating facts, doesn't make me angry armed robber. I feel disgusted with myself by ever having had any real life contact with a former armed robber and scum.

My credit score is 749

and I own my own home

go ahead and seethe you whale

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Saying

Felling like?

is that typo Porkzilla?

lmao--

hypocrite

hahahahahahahahahaha

mad, piggy?

here piggy piggy piggy

Stating facts, doesn't make me angry armed robber. I feel disgusted with myself by ever having had any real life contact with a former armed robber and scum.

Those low life people that many a folk song has warned us about...

"Gypsies, Tramps And Thieves"

I was born in the wagon of a travellin' show
My mama used to dance for the money they'd throw
Papa would do whatever he could
Preach a little gospel, sell a couple bottles of
Doctor Good

Gypsys, tramps, and thieves
We'd hear it from the people of the town
They'd call us Gypsys, tramps, and thieves
But every night all the men would come around
And lay their money down