Banking While Black, Yes again!

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
‘Where’d you get these checks? (boy)’ Black KC artist interrogated over big bank deposit

57b969d68d88106d1e741186101f5981

Instagram/haroldsmithart
The Kansas City Star Editorial Board
Fri, March 18, 2022, 3:00 AM

If you still don’t understand why businesses need diversity training, meet
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Black Kansas City artist who was humiliated on Tuesday at the
, where he has been a customer for about 40 years.
He drove up to the bank’s drive-thru window to deposit several checks. But instead of a courteous “How are you today?” the question the teller had was this one: “Where did you get these checks?”
This was not even the first time this has happened to him at his bank. Seven months earlier, Smith attempted to deposit three checks, including one that had been signed over to him and another that was for a large amount from a major television studio.
The teller at Security Bank’s Central Avenue branch told Smith he could not deposit the first check unless the person who had signed it over was present. Then she asked where he got the TV check. The name of the studio was clearly printed on the check.

"We don't need no stinking race relation studies!"

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Niggers should just open their own banks and make their own currency....maybe use jenkum or some other sheeit.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Oh, how racist! I bet that's never happened to a white person, no way has a white person ever been judged by their appearance...

Liberals always need a victim...

Right?

They typically dont want you in the drive through if you have large checks and multiple checks.

I've dealt with tellers you could call rude more than once. But as we know.....anytime a black person is on the receiving end of rudeness or policies? Its racism.

Of course hundreds of thousands of black people bank and do so without any incident....but these random stories (3 now) prove the country is racists.

The thousands of times black people bank without a problem? That means nothing. 3 times a black person was hasseled for the same things even white people are hasseled for? Proves the country is racist.

It's insane. They think like a cult.

We dont need race relation "training" especailly from people who are dragging the country backwards with race relations. CRT is a cult. Its dishonest and false. And a few black people out of thousands everyday getting hasseled at a bank for things everyone gets hasseled over does not prove the country needs a racist cult.

Admin is scared to have an honest discussion about race. He wants us to just agree with him without those pesky questions or common sense points.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
admong - sucking cock while gay -- yes again

and again
and again and again

lolz

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Why do I suspect this assholes story is full of shit? Oh yea, its because aidsman posted a bullshit story of racism last week where the racist teller was black! PWN3D!