Today's Edition of Banking While Black, In Totally Not Racist America.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Because unpleasant things NEVER happen to white people.

This somehow totally proves America is racist.

Btw again, I'm not validating THIS as an example of racism. But none of us EVER have said that there are no racist individuals. You cannot stop that. If an individual is a racist, than they are gonna be a racist.

You guys claim the whole foundation of the country is racist, which is completely false. And this OP doesnt support that claim. If you think it does, it would be helpful to explain how. Because just posting shit like this saying "Banking while black!!" just because the guy in the story is black doesnt prove anything.

You know you are coming from a presupposition that America is racist country. So you see shit like this and in your mind, this validates your existing beliefs/biases. The same stuff that happens to black people also happens to everyone else. If you want to use this as some evidence of your beliefs, you need to establish that it also happens frequently to EVERY other black person that banks. Otherwise this is not "banking while black". How many thousands of black people bank here that never had a single issue? Because THAT is "banking while black". No different than any white person.

Can you clarify your point so we arent forced to just assume your motives here?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Whenever you go into a big chain bank and want to withdraw a large sum of money, you ask them to see a merchant teller or a private teller. If I need to withdraw more than 2K in cash, I never go to the poors teller. WTF, over? Someone teach this nigger how to be rich!

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
"two others who were parked outside the bank in a running car"

Another California person who probably talks about being concerned for the environment leaves their SUV running while going into the bank.

Is there one amongst them who is not a blatant hypocrite?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
meanwhile, somewhere in Oregon deep underground

admin is busy sucking cock

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I had a client way back when who was arrested for depositing a paycheck while being black.

The teller was a dipshit who was previously employed by Disneyland parks and she claimed his paycheck as a cartoonist for the network was counterfeit… she was even able to convince the branch manager that it was a fraud and he made the statement to police.

HUGE settlement with the bank. Arrest records when no charges are filed are amazing leverage in negotiating these types of guilty for being BLACK in America cases.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I read the article. Omg. They put handcuffs on this poor snowflake and all

Jesus some people really do get sooooooo fucking screwed in this life

And here I tought a single black mother with 2 kids was struggling with runaway food prices at the moment. But this guy really takes the case in terms of current personal tragedies.

is there like. A fund setup for him that we can donate to?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I had a client way back when who was arrested for depositing a paycheck while being black.

The teller was a dipshit who was previously employed by Disneyland parks and she claimed his paycheck as a cartoonist for the network was counterfeit… she was even able to convince the branch manager that it was a fraud and he made the statement to police.

HUGE settlement with the bank. Arrest records when no charges are filed are amazing leverage in negotiating these types of guilty for being BLACK in America cases.
Too bad whites dont have a scam like this for winning the ghetto lottery.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

And here I tought a single black mother with 2 kids was struggling with runaway food prices at the moment. But this guy really takes the case in terms of current personal tragedies.

If they slapped cuffs on him, there is an arrest report. That will affect every dealing he has with the police moving forward….

I’m guessing it’s a confidential settlement agreement he has entered into based on the foregoing statement he made to The Hollywood Reporter:

“However, Bank of America worked with me and addressed it to my satisfaction and we have moved on.”

I smell $$$

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

If they slapped cuffs on him, there is an arrest report. That will affect every dealing he has with the police moving forward….

I’m guessing it’s a confidential settlement agreement he has entered into based on the foregoing statement he made to The Hollywood Reporter:

“However, Bank of America worked with me and addressed it to my satisfaction and we have moved on.”

I smell $$$
yeah he got some cash. Good for him

I'm hoping our hero Kyle Rittenhouse gets a lot more tho.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

I smell $$$
yeah he got some cash. Good for him

I'm hoping our hero Kyle Rittenhouse gets a lot more tho.

I’m hoping he takes a tort law class or twelve in college…

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
The note and the large sum of money, which triggered an alarm on the banking system, appears to have made the Bank of America worker suspicious. The teller, described as a pregnant Black woman in the TMZ report, flagged the transaction for her supervisor. They called the police, and the authorities reportedly handcuffed Coogler and detained two other people who were waiting for the director outside in an SUV.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The note and the large sum of money, which triggered an alarm on the banking system, appears to have made the Bank of America worker suspicious. The teller, described as a pregnant Black woman in the TMZ report, flagged the transaction for her supervisor. They called the police, and the authorities reportedly handcuffed Coogler and detained two other people who were waiting for the director outside in an SUV.
Well, nobody hates a nigger more than a pregnant black woman! She knows she's raising that kid alone!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
so basically the teller was a white supremacist of the pregnant black woman arm of the KKK

got it

those KKK peepoles are getting really crafty inserting these black pregnant moles into our everyday lives

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
so basically the teller was a white supremacist of the pregnant black woman arm of the KKK

got it

those KKK peepoles are getting really crafty inserting these black pregnant moles into our everyday lives
Well, we recently launched a black outreach program. We've never attracted so many blacks ever!!!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
in today's edition of admin can deep throat a tree because he has a noodle neck and loves having big things shoved down his throat ..................