Jewish Banking Syndicate JP Morgan in hot water over business ties with infamous jewish nonce Jeffrey Epstein

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Oy Vey!!! Dis is anti-semitic scapegoating!

U.S. Virgin Islands sues JPMorgan Chase - accusing the bank of 'pulling the levers' in Jeffrey Epstein's sex crimes and 'turning a blind eye' as he abused minors at his villa​

• A new lawsuit accuses Chase bank of 'enabling' and 'facilitating' Epstein's abuse
  • The complaint was filed Wednesday in Manhattan by VI's Attorney General
  • The suit accuses Epstein of using his home on the islands for his horrific crimes
  • Epstein, who died in 2019, was a client of JPMorgan Chase for 15 years
  • The suit alleges that Chase ignored the various red flags surrounding Epstein

15933618-0-image-a-17_1562870686303.jpg

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Yep.

But these assholes are more excited about Tate because they thinks it's some big win against "teh right!".

I wish there was some way we could make them think Epstein and his clients were all "teh right!" because then they would actually give a fuck and we would see things happening. Or we could take over the establishment and get it done. The ONLY way anything ever fucking happens anymore is when the fucking perp is at least seen as right wing.

None of these hateful fucks care about actual crime.....all they care about is punishing everyone for rejecting their stupid corrupt party.

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Yep.

But these assholes are more excited about Tate because they thinks it's some big win against "teh right!".

I wish there was some way we could make them think Epstein and his clients were all "teh right!" because then they would actually give a fuck
LOL so true...

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Lul wut? Trump cut ties with the guy when he found out about his predatory behaviour.

I hope you're joking with the accusation that Trump killed him..... heck, he might not even be dead. People with his sort of money and connections are capable of literally anything.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Lul wut? Trump cut ties with the guy when he found out about his predatory behaviour.

I hope you're joking with the accusation that Trump killed him..... heck, he might not even be dead. People with his sort of money and connections are capable of literally anything.

Got any proof, or just another lame guess

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

If Trump was connected to Epstein Island....it would be everywhere. You know it's a bunch of Democrats and establishment rinos because we hear NOTHING. They cover for their own.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Come on now Scouse. Jeffery set fatso up with lots of under aged girls, that he trafficked along with with other high profile figures.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Make my wonder how many ignorant Jews licked fatso balls?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Semen, don't embarrass yourself by quoting Wiki when discussing politics, the site has been compromised and littered with overt leftist bias for years.

What have you got Scouse? Another dipshit conspiracy theory? They never add up as you know.

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
See, that doesn't make any sense. I'm not the one who fanatically shills for all things gay and attacks anyone who mocks or criticises the LGBT brigade.

You aren't fooling anyone, princess.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Fatso loved Jeffery, until he had the poor fella murdered.

You are consistently wrong. Trump had Epstein kicked out of his hotel and revoked his membership back in 2007 because Epstein proved on another member's under aged daughter. The two never spoke again. Bill Clinton went to PLEASE ASS BOX ME! island dozens of times.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You are consistently wrong. Trump had Epstein kicked out of his hotel and revoked his membership back in 2007 because Epstein proved on another member's under aged daughter. The two never spoke again. Bill Clinton went to "BabyPumperAlert!" island dozens of times.

I’m wrong? Where’s your proof? Conspiracy theories rule your Pathetic life. Read the links I posted instead of those horrible people who want to turn you into a hermaphrodite

Last edited:
OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I’m wrong? Where’s your proof? Conspiracy theories rule your Pathetic life. Read the links I posted instead of those horrible people who want to turn you into a hermaphrodite
Anything which defies the standard leftist narrative is branded a "conspiracy theory".

I seriously think a hefty dose of truth and genuine facts would give you a culinary...