Jewish UFC fighter delivers a beat down to White Supremacist

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
:LOL3::YaY::LOL3::YaY::LOL3::YaY:

r8suEnG.jpg

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Last edited:

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
When I worked the club we had a couple UFC regulars, here in Canada they had to register their hands and arms as lethal weapons , they weren't allowed by law to fight and it was pretty hard for them, had people always picking fights with them constantly just to say they fought them.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
When I worked the club we had a couple UFC regulars, here in Canada they had to register their hands and arms as lethal weapons , they weren't allowed by law to fight and it was pretty hard for them had people always picking fights with them constantly just to say they fought them.

Do you think people knew that they coulcn't fight?

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
When I worked the club we had a couple UFC regulars, here in Canada they had to register their hands and arms as lethal weapons , they weren't allowed by law to fight and it was pretty hard for them had people always picking fights with them constantly just to say they fought them.
I worked with a guy for several years that had been a champion Golden Glove Boxer, he quit telling people about that because too often, some douche bag would want to challenge him.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I worked with a guy for several years that had been a champion Golden Glove Boxer, he quit telling people about that because too often, some douche bag would want to challenge him.

My step sons are very tall. One is 6' 5"and the other an inch taller. They always got challenged by shorter guys. One of them is rail thin the other a little chubby. They'd usually man-handle the other guy a bit, shove them around...no real fights.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
He's a wannabe Nazi, which is even more pathetic than being an actual Nazi.
When I see some numbskull standing on a busy downtown street corner preaching Nazism, that's good enough evidence for me to think he has at bare minimum a retarded understanding of Nazism, and is clearly demonstrating support for the cause.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
When I see some numbskull standing on a busy downtown street corner preaching Nazism, that's good enough evidence for me to think he has at bare minimum a retarded understanding of Nazism, and is clearly demonstrating support for the cause.

I agree, such a person is filth.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Just playing devils advocate here, could this winning UFC fighter have utilized the Jewish Space lasers, Marge Greene has warned us about to win this bout?