Is Aidsman, aka the resident, cock-obsessed, flamboyantly fagulous, cross-dressing Democrat, jewish ?

Is Aidsman a kike?

• Yes

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes

• Yes

• Total voters

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
His insatiable lust for cock and hairy man ass, along with his far left political views, are definitely cause for concern and is often an indication of kosher ancestry.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I’ve got a better question Scouse. Do you date Hermaphrodites?

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
His insatiable lust for cock and hairy man ass, along with his far left political views, are definitely cause for concern and is often an indication of kosher ancestry.

6znjpn.jpg

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Is that an answer? Dinky Dianna would be thrilled as you know

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Is that an answer? Dinky Dianna would be thrilled as you know
Semen, I know you have a throbbing, love/hate hard-on for Freud and his 2016 Dinky Diana troll... but this shit took place over 5 years ago, isn't it time to once and for all, let your e-crush on an e-trannie go?

Regardless, this isn't relevant to the topic at hand, so can you please refrain from derailing the thread, danke!

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Semen, I know you have a throbbing, love/hate hard-on for Freud and his 2016 Dinky Diana troll... but this shit took place over 5 years ago, isn't it time to once and for all, let your e-crush on an e-trannie go?

Regardless, this isn't relevant to the topic at hand, so can you please refrain from derailing the thread, danke!
Could it happen with you? Aside from that, this thread has been raped

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Scouse, most of us know you shave your pubic hair. Not judging tho

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️

It's a statestical fact that 86.04% of your posts include homoerotic terminology.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Good personal hygiene and PLEASE ASS BOX ME! is shameful somehow?
Do you use Nair, or shave em. I’ve never know any straight males that did that. Now that I’m thinking about it, I bet DD does.

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I shave with a wet razor. It's cleaner and women prefer it. Think about it, do you think females like getting pubes in their mouth when they're sucking a guy off?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I shave with a wet razor. It's cleaner and women prefer it. Think about it, do you think females like getting pubes in their mouth when they're sucking a guy off?
Oh

• LOL
Reactions: X

X

xXx
Site Supporter

yer fuckin' killin me here brah :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:
thank you SO much
Nazi ball shavin cat lovin summbishhh LOL

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Frankly, I’m a little surprised. Is this something men do? Any other men do this? Maybe it’s a regular thing, I didn’t know about. God put pubes there for a reason. No?

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
yer fuckin' killin me here brah :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:
thank you SO much
Nazi ball shavin cat lovin summbishhh LOL
Surely a silver-tongued, snake-hipped, super stallion such as yourself understands the importance of impeccable PLEASE ASS BOX ME! and personal hygiene downstairs?

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I wonder if bastard factory ever just sits back and thinks to himself `God I'm so lucky to have such great content creators like big Lilly,Admin and Seamajor`.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Surely a silver-tongued, snake-hipped, super stallion such as yourself understands the importance of impeccable PLEASE ASS BOX ME! and personal hygiene downstairs?
me, I'm jus sittin' here drinkin' tryna' kill the pain ... fuck a couple O meATballs that look as tho they fell in cat hair