Bug chasing in Mussouri with AidsMan?

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Thats PI!!!!
Might as well be hung for a sheep than a lamb then.
KxwWWJhPfL2X.gif

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
breakfall polishes his knob .... with a LITTLE shelaq :LOL3:
Why the fuck would I use Shellac when I polish my knob? If I ever did need to knock the froth off the top, I just used to use a firm grip and let my skin do the rest.

I’m spewing that my foreskin was stolen from me at such a young age…that skin would’ve given me loads of fun! Lol

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Why the fuck would I use Shellac when I polish my knob? If I ever did need to knock the froth off the top, I just used to use a firm grip and let my skin do the rest.

I’m spewing that my foreskin was stolen from me at such a young age…that skin would’ve given me loads of fun! Lol
Salute my Australian brother. Hoope you do fine, Breakfall.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Heh heh, Dilf does love to TROLOLOLOL.

He'll probably warm to you (and vice versa) eventually. :Happy5:

Aw hell, I don't hate the Bastard.
I was slightly offended when he went on a campaign to convince me to leave the forum before I'd even been here a week and some of the bullshit lies he tells about me are what I'd consider way out of bounds and I find his adopted persona to be dull and ridiculous...

So yeah.
He's lucky to get that much: I don't hate him.

But warm to him?
Don't put any money on it.
I'd rather snuggle with Caskur even if it meant losing both my arms to stop the cooties from spreading.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
You 2 will be best frenemies by the end of the year, mark my words...

I remember my first meeting of Uncle. He came at me too. But I had his respect in less than 30 minutes, and we talked civil lol. Folks were like "wtf.... how da hell Blaze do that!" hahaha.

Alphas recognize Alphas :Whooot:

Poor Garrity, hasnt earned his wings yet. Great guy, but needs to command his respect from Uncle, to get respect and a ride in the Lambo.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
I remember my first meeting of Uncle. He came at me too. But I had his respect in less than 30 minutes, and we talked civil lol. Folks were like "wtf.... how da hell Blaze do that!" hahaha.

Alphas recognize Alphas :Whooot:

Poor Garrity, hasnt earned his wings yet. Great guy, but needs to command his respect from Uncle, to get respect and a ride in the Lambo.

You may have identified the problem there... I give absolutely zero fucks about "respect" from a fuckheaded internet persona who obviously has no moral boundaries and a sick, twisted psyche. If someone like that "respected" me I wouldn't be glad; I'd start reevaluating my life choices. Respectfully.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
You may have identified the problem there... I give absolutely zero fucks about "respect" from a fuckheaded internet persona who obviously has no moral boundaries and a sick, twisted psyche. If someone like that "respected" me I wouldn't be glad; I'd start reevaluating my life choices. Respectfully.

Hey you whoreson!!!

Listen clearly . I actually dont talk with undercarders with sub 10K posts. But I see you mention my name everytime.
YOU started!

Never forget that when you act as a victim.

When you introduced here, I offered you a hug, beer and even an invite to meAT. What was your answer????

You insulted me. I had just good intentions.

I needed to make a campaign against you! Because you are a swine.

You need to respect me here. I am the commander and highly paid influencer.

Also I hearded you punch cats in the face. Is that true?

You foul swine!!!

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I dunno why but "I hearded you punch cats in the face" had me loling

who does something like that? :LOL3: