Bug chasing in Mussouri with AidsMan?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
God will punish Seamonkey in his next life, and make him a dwarf, inbred Hick, with fleas coming out his ass.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
(:

X'y poo

dismantling retards since 2011 :LOL3::LOL3:
The only thing you’ve ever dismantled was your bicycle!

bike-ride-funny.gif

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
No, he’s already used that one on X, only X got extra retard juice.

Damn, even God is in short supply of retard juice. Damn supply chain issues, and folks drinking so much of it!

• Winner
Reactions: X

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Will Aidsman continue his Aids catching aka bug chasing by hitting man and bears raw and BAREBACK???

DISCUSS.
Do you remember back on the Y when someone made a thread about "bug chasing"? I'd never heard of it and thought it must be a troll.

I couldn't believe it when I found out it's a real thing.... faggots are fucking disgusting aren't they?

Every liberal who champions LGBT causes should be forced to attend gay fetish fisting events and other depravity to see first hand exactly what it is they're promoting.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
So that's why X'ypooh is always out on his bike.
He get’s hysterical on that post-dismantled conversion of his. When you see him fully capslocked laughing like a loon— AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA… he’s just had some special fitness first beforehand. Löl

:Bwhahaha:

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Do you remember back on the Y when someone made a thread about "bug chasing"? I'd never heard of it and thought it must be a troll.

I couldn't believe it when I found out it's a real thing.... faggots are fucking disgusting aren't they?

Every liberal who champions LGBT causes should be forced to attend gay fetish fisting events and other depravity to see first hand exactly what it is they're promoting.
Honestly my brother, nothing shocks me anymore in this world.

Hope someone nukes it. We reached peak. No one asks who is in control for all fuckery the last 10-15 years. With Piodos now being next to be socially accepted, I want an end.

Just want to live my life. No need that some AIDS SJW faggot pushes me his gay shit. No thanks!

I am just sorry for the kids. We haven’t it in control. Just sad.

HITLAR was right about everything. Arab, Asian countries and Russia are the last resort from all this fuckery. Look around you. All sheeps. Downjuiced in anxiety… bahahah!!! A laugh riot what happened to our great countries, mate

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Lmao -- X-tard got dragged on this page :LOL3:

Which reminds me, the dyslexic fucker has a few more questions to answer correctly before he has any hope of making it off my ignore list

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Honestly my brother, nothing shocks me anymore in this world.

Hope someone nukes it. We reached peak. No one asks who is in control for all fuckery the last 10-15 years. With Piodos now being next to be socially accepted, I want an end.

Just want to live my life. No need that some AIDS SJW faggot pushes me his gay shit. No thanks!

I am just sorry for the kids. We haven’t it in control. Just sad.

HITLAR was right about everything. Arab, Asian countries and Russia are the last resort from all this fuckery. Look around you. All sheeps. Downjuiced in anxiety… bahahah!!! A laugh riot what happened to our great countries, mate
Sieg Heil bruder!

Have you noticed how these days Russians are the new "nazis" and the prime focus of the endless jewish hate campaign?

Eastern Europe could well be the last bastion for the White race and they know it, so they've decided to stir up the age old conflict between Khazaria/Ukraine and Russia. This of course is claming the lives of thousands of White Europeans.

The kikes fleed before the fighting started, whereas ethnic Ukrainians of 18-65 age range were drafted and forced to fight, thanks to that globohomo puppet ZOGensky.

ukrjez1.jpg

ukrjz2.png

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Wow -- ain't that something. Ethic Ukrainians have to stay and fight but the people who enjoyed whatever wealth they could pillage get to leave unharmed

and probably return to pick up right where they left off when the dust settles.

and people wonder why natural born citizens of any country scoff at the idea of unlimited immigration

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Wow -- ain't that something. Ethic Ukrainians have to stay and fight but the people who enjoyed whatever wealth they could pillage get to leave unharmed

and probably return to pick up right where they left off when the dust settles.

and people wonder why natural born citizens of any country scoff at the idea of unlimited immigration
It is bro, were you unaware of this? Not surprising if that's the case, it isn't something the media talks about for obvious reasons.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Can't say I blame her in this day and age. Went shopping in my local Tesco before and they're charging £2.50 for a tin of Heinz baked beans, WTF?
do you work, havvve a job ?

so what, we work hard and peasents like that cheat ? ffs that might be right to you but it's not how I raised my kids\pay higher prices to make up for the losses, filth

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
do you work, havvve a job ?

so what, we work hard and peasents like that cheat ? ffs that might be right to you but it's not how I raised my kids\pay higher prices to make up for the losses, filth
Of course, but food prices have gone ridiculous over the last couple of years.

A few years ago, the same item would have been half the price.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Of course, but food prices have gone ridiculous over the last couple of years.

A few years ago, the same item would have been half the price.
I agree man it's outta control, I do without some things I rather enjoy to eat but fuck it I'll turn wretched thief nope

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
People aren't shoplifting... they're foraging.
Just like our ancient ancestors used to do.

I respect it when people keep the old customs and skills alive.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Has anyone else noticed the wonderful job Biden is doing for the minorities lowering the cost of everyday essentials like eggs and whatnot?

Let us not forget that as we continue to mourn all the broken glass and furniture moved about on that day which rivals pearl harbor as a day of infamy which will forever live in the hearts and minds of honest americans