Bug chasing in Mussouri with AidsMan?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Those price markups are frustrating, but my biggest grievance is that you can't buy tomato ketchup or Worcester sauce flavour walkers crisps any more..... what kind of fresh hell is this???

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Those price markups are frustrating, but my biggest grievance is that you can't buy tomato ketchup or Worcester sauce flavour walkers crisps any more..... what kind of fresh hell is this???
Are they racist? Produced with the asstistamce of something truly terrible like a gas stove perhaps?

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Depends on how long he’s been drooling in front of strangers willing to take pity on him that day
CkzaBtSvDQiq.gif

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Imagine getting a load of them and renting/selling them to faggots at LGBT rallies...

You'd make a killing.
Just set up shop in Portland. Faggots like admin will buy one for everyday of the week

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Imagine getting a load of them and renting/selling them to faggots at LGBT rallies...

You'd make a killing.
They’d probably have something to complain about…like their arse flaps getting dragged between the metal seat and dildo. A fucking lawsuit just waiting to happen. AFM… Anal Flaps Matter!!!
:Awesomeness:

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

WTF, no ketchup or Worchsteshire? I actually got an extra bottle man, if you need it lol. Swore I had a bottle, couldnt find it, bought another one, then found the other one in the cabinet lol. Was behind my Negro Beans lol.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Remember those random flavours they did a few years back, like beans on toast and squirrel flavour or something?

X would have probably liked that one Lolz.

Lol, X would eat Maruchan noodles, so that his pet squirrel can live. He wont eat his friends lol.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
They’d probably have something to complain about…like their arse flaps getting dragged between the metal seat and dildo. A fucking lawsuit just waiting to happen. AFM… Anal Flaps Matter!!!
:Awesomeness:

Not the ass flaps :LOL3:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
5 foot body builders are the shit yo, all big and shit but couldn't reach a fucking bottle of ketchup :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: