Jewish UFC fighter delivers a beat down to White Supremacist

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
bro, you seem like you don't need the competition, what're you actually up to ??
Hell. I dunno, man. I just make it up as I go along.

Plus it's fun to poke Leftie Democrat vermin with a pointy stick because none of them can defend the policies of their filthy and disgusting and corrupt political party.

See?

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Plus it's fun to poke Leftie Democrat vermin with a pointy stick because none of them can defend the policies of their filthy and disgusting and corrupt political party.

See?

Says the man whose party tried to install fake electors, pressure the VP to steal an election...

HAHAHAHAHA

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Says the man whose party tried to install fake electors, pressure the VP to steal an election...

HAHAHAHAHA

Dear, your filthy and corrupt political party has organized alternate electors in at least three Presidential elections over the years.

Look it up, cunt.

Also, your vile and corrupt political party claimed with zero evidence that Trump somehow "stole" the 2016 election -- some of you filth still claim that to this day -- and even petitioned the 2016 elector slates to vote against Trump.

And then you fetid cuntstains started impeachment proceedings literally 20 minutes after he was inaugurated.

Fuck you. You are a liar and have absolutely no integrity or honor ... but then you are a Registered Democrat so no one expects it from you.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

See?
Send more money stupid. The least you can do.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Dear, your filthy and corrupt political party has organized alternate electors in at least three Presidential elections over the years.

Look it up, cunt.

Also, your vile and corrupt political party claimed with zero evidence that Trump somehow "stole" the 2016 election -- some of you filth still claim that to this day -- and even petitioned the 2016 elector slates to vote against Trump.

And then you fetid cuntstains started impeachment proceedings literally 20 minutes after he was inaugurated.

Fuck you. You are a liar and have absolutely no integrity or honor ... but then you are a Registered Democrat so no one expects it from you.

I love your melties. They make me happy. More please.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️

Look it up, cunt.

Do you fellate your boss with that dirty mouth?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
You're a moron. You know what you posted. No p3do allegations you stupid fuck.

He keeps on posting those kinds of lames, and then gets all mad when he's dealt with. This piece of shit, I don't give a fuck how long he's been here, needs to fucking go if he keeps this up.

He's been given warnings and chances over and over, frankly I'm really tired of playing nurse maid to this juvenile fuck.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
He keeps on posting those kinds of lames, and then gets all mad when he's dealt with. This piece of shit, I don't give a fuck how long he's been here, needs to fucking go if he keeps this up.

He's been given warnings and chances over and over, frankly I'm really tired of playing nurse maid to this juvenile fuck.
The seethe is real. lmagine getting this angry on the internet?

tnnei.gif