and now we can add banking system collapse to Biden's many wonderful accomplishments

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Something as serious as this has the potential of igniting a genuine revolution and bringing about badly needed regime change.

The elites know this, so they'll do all they can to stop this from snowballing and causing civil unrest, probably by printing more money and causing yet more inflation.

Russia's economy in contrast is doing just fine from what I hear LOL.

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
If they dont jack interest rates up then hyper inflation, if they do then economy starts to collapse, a tightrope walk led by a mentally degenerative election usurper in hoc to the crooks who caused this mess.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
And Biden opened the Fed money window so we can all enjoy even higher inflation rates. FJB.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
The farce is finally becoming more apparent to the normies...

The covid years were nothing...

Plant popcorn and get a whiskey still going... lulz

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Maybe we just need to start over. I’m more then prepared

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Sewage wants society to collapse so that he has more access to vulnerable children

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Sewage wants society to collapse so that he has more access to vulnerable children

The farce is finally becoming more apparent to the normies...

The covid years were nothing...

Plant popcorn and get a whiskey still going... lulz
covid years were nothing ???

telll that to someone who lost a loved one, not interested in your spin put it in a hole :LOL3:

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Great job libs!

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
You oughta invest in Canadian bank stocks Bigly.

Come hell or high water the Big 5 Canadian chartered banks’ll never go broke eh? Plus they always pay a dividend no matter how low the share prices go.

It’s essentially against the law for these banks to go under so buying a Canadian bank stock is like purchasing a government backed security

None of these banks went under during the Great Depression or the 2008 financial crisis. However American banks or financial institutions can actually go broke and disappear eh?

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Well -- it's good to see all the lowlives in society got all those stimulus checks so they could clean the shelves out of TVs, Ipphones and stereo equipment

now we all have to suffer for it

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
If or when the grids go down all that tech will be junk, to dumb to buy a electric genorater most of em.
But this is what we do with this whole equity bullshit - cater to the lowest common denominator of our society under some delusion we owe them something because their forefathers were slaves or had their land stolen or yada yada fucking yada

you know my response when someone tells me we stole the indian's land and built America?

It's

Yeah, and? Fuck em, they couldn't defend it and it got taken. That's life. Cope. I don't owe them a fucking thing.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Not even remotely surprising. Newscum is as corrupt as can be.

• Interesting
Reactions: Joe

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Frankly, this sounds like a conspiracy theory to me and I will need to see a lot more evidence before I buy into it. But I report and you decide.

Personally, I expect crypto to go to zero as it is worthless garbage.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Frankly, this sounds like a conspiracy theory to me and I will need to see a lot more evidence before I buy into it. But I report and you decide.

A major problem is crypto doesn't seem to have any assets backing it.
Gold Machinery, resources land whatever.
like...what is it's backing?
Just about every company with decent share price usu has or owns something of value. Factories, farms whatever.

So that should raise some red flags with its investors eh @Oerdin?

It did for Warren Buffet.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I have posted videos on this before. Look up Peter Zeihan's critique.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Some people have made a fortune from it over the years. I wish I had known about it in the early days.... I wouldn't touch it now though.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
A major problem is crypto doesn't seem to have any assets backing it.
Gold Machinery, resources land whatever.
Neither does most actual money, it's literally just printed out of thin air and essentially worthless.

The central banking racket is the biggest scam to ever exist. Imagine having access to a money printer and basically just hitting print whenever you feel like it?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

This is why Dinky Dianna is a broke fool. She out smarts herself continually

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
Neither does most actual money, it's literally just printed out of thin air and essentially worthless.
Not true.
Money has various purposes.
A store of wealth
A measure of value
A means of exchange etc
In the short term all of these hold but with inflation and when the longterm finally arrives they all start going wonky.

• Interesting
Reactions: Joe