Welp - we can add this to the growing list of biden accomplishments

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I clearly told a certain someone "you dont understand, if Biden becomes president, life will unaffordable for so many. And my family wont be able to afford to buy a house or even property when we get ready to do so".

And she argued with that.

And even though its happening.....she will STILL argue with that. Because she cant emotionally accept being wrong about anything.

It's like they insist WE think the president directly decides these things. The issue is the policies and lack of action this party (the democrats) are known for that cause financial crisis for working families. And they do a good number on the middle class as well.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
But Dove, we have a black woman scotus and a black lesbian press secretary

surely this will ease the suffering of minority Americans?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Not even a little bit. Shit a lot of these same black people that voted Biden are openly regretting it.....that gets vetted out of their echo chambers lol

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Not even a little bit. Shit a lot of these same black people that voted Biden are openly regretting it.....that gets vetted out of their echo chambers lol
Oh c'mon now

black people regretting voting for Biden? Because of a little thing like poverty?

surely that's their inner racism coming on out again?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Oh c'mon now

black people regretting voting for Biden? Because of a little thing like poverty?

Probably.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Oh c'mon now

Probably.
They really need to stop listening to avowed racists like Candace Owens

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Not a Biden accomplishment but certainly a Democrat one.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
CA also has a NAMBLA org and they recently passed a bill going easy on child rapists

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
"BabyPumperAlert!"-is-vile/

The bill is cited in the link.

I mean the TN thing was completely false. But they dont give a fuck.....because as I pointed out, their shit party is openly supporting the sexualizing of kids, putting kids on a medical pathway for sex change and pushing towards support of child predators and as I stated....not one of these fucking people will say a damn thing about it.

Admin would rather hate ME than critisize this disgusting shit being pushed on society.

They are not offended by ANYTHING except people who dont vote their way. That's all that offends them. They are just shockingly hateful.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
BTW it was a bay area faggot who wrote the bill legalizing PLEASE ASS BOX ME! in some cases. He claimed it was an "LGBTQ+ issue". That is right, he claimed raping minor children is a gay right according to him.

All the Democrats in the state legislature and state senate voted for it. Every single last one of the evil bastards.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
BTW it was a bay area faggot who wrote the bill legalizing "BabyPumperAlert!" in some cases. He claimed it was an "LGBTQ+ issue". That is right, he claimed raping minor children is a gay right according to him.

All the Democrats in the state legislature and state senate voted for it. Every single last one of the evil bastards.
They could just come out with it at this point. Their followers will defend them and attack us as bigots.

They can do pretty much anything at this point....they view us as worse than whatever dems/progs do

They are legit monsters who've lost touch with humanity.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️

1200x0.jpg