Welp

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
I fear the vaccine as much as covid...

If and when Novavax becomes available, I'll use that.

At the moment our hospitals are treating 12 Indian varient victims off fucking ships that crew went ashore in Indonesia and picked up the fucking virus... And I'm very worried it'll get out.
They're saying that most of the people coming down with the 'Rona now are the unvaxxed.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I just want to warn people about reports and media claims.

I have followed the subject from the begining.... this is no bad flu... This illness, if you are lucky to survive... scars your heart, lungs, kidneys and liver AND gives you chronic fatigue. It also gives you brain damage so sufferers get brain fogs.

listen to survivors reports.... they'll tell you how close to death they were.

That's true for some of the serious cases, of which there are many. People don't seem to understand that for MOST people, the vaccine is the best option to protect themselves. Is it 100% safe, no. Is anything 100% safe? No. There are many that are suffering with Covid long haul symptoms, very serious ones.

In the US, you can't even go to the cinema and guarantee that you'll walk out alive. Two teens were shot in California a few days ago. One was shot in the back of the head and died immediately, another is clinging to life in critical condition.
I was looking up Helen Hunt wondering how old she was and what she was up to and read about the 19 year old guy shot on the same page. A very beautiful young man famous on tiktok...about an hour ago. Some latino guy has been arrested for the murders...There is no end of extreme idiots making life ugly... I feel empathy for the victims family and friends. An absolute tragedy.

He killed the young woman outright. She looked like a beautiful girl just starting life. They were on their first date. It seems the alleged perpetrator was robbing them as he was caught with the young man's (also Latino btw) wallet. Piece of shit couldn't just rob them without murdering them? SMH

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
No. Do your worst.

I was just curious as to why you were asking. I'm not changing the mind of any chuckle head, I know that.

You wont change minds because when presenting with hard arguments, you resort to anger and personal attacks.

The best campaign against the left? California leftists.

You guys make the country want to petition to have CA cut off the continent and bombed. Everyone is tired of the ....and I quote ..."smug self importance" and sanctimonious superiority complex that comes with with people from progressive states.. mostly CA.

I don't change minds because people only listen to people in their tribe. I could offer up the truth on a platter with a filet mignon meal and they'd chuck it back.

There are people dying of Covid that regret not getting the vaccine. This isn't about me or you for that matter. It's about a dumbed down society. Don't make it personal. You, or anyone else on this forum, really doesn't matter that much. Quit the drama already. I'd respect that more.

the-demon-haunted-world.jpeg

And you literally just demonstrate my point. And you probably dont even see it.

You are guys are rigid, controlling, self righteous, smug and condescending.

You guys think you already have all the answers and all the best ways to do things, and in your head if people do not see this, there is something wrong with them. Like how I literally just TOLD you why you guys fail to change minds and you did it. You went "no! It's because they are tribal and wont listen".

And then you tossed in what YOU would respect more.

You guys literally act like everyone has to cater to your egos and as if your respect means ANYTHING to others. Californians live in this bubble of again...smug self importance. Its takes a level of arrogance to believe your opinions are the rights and others should care if you respect them. No one does.

You guys dont respond to points. You talk down to people and insult them when they disagree. If anything you guys have done more to sabotage the cause than further it for the health of the country. Between the blatantly dishonest, sensational media that everyone knows is manipulative and this attitude of most leftists.....its obvious why people would rather run to conspiracies than listen to anything any of you have to say.

Especially when everyone can take a look at how CA is on the fast track to 3rd world status, regardless of how superior you guys THINK you are, no one wants their states to be like CA. Or Portland and WA.

Unchecked riots, authoritarian policies. Homeless using drugs on the streets and now whole ass men going into female spaces and exposing their semi hard dicks to women and girls....and doing it LEGALLY. While antifa goes to silence women protesting this and getting violent with women. Oh and women being forced to share prison cells with men who claimed to identify as women....which is getting women abused and raped.

When anyone asks questions or challenges any leftwinger, you guys chose to use personal attacks and devolve into unhinged hate and smears.

THATS why you guys do not change minds. Blaming other people for being defected in some way because of your "sides" failure to win people over and change minds is just more of the same. None of you self reflect or have any self awareness. It's way easier to find faults or place blame on others than it is to get over oneself and and realize you really are not better, more enlightened or superior than anyone who doesnt subscribe to your beliefs.....but until you guys start doing that and learn how to have respectful discussions....you are only going to double others down.

Starting off with the premise that you are absolutely right and your opponent is absolutely wrong and your goal is to tell them what is "correct" and berate them and insult them without taking time to hear other out is just not effective. It's just very self absorbed.

Stop bitching, FFS. What a nag!

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

I have followed the subject from the begining.... this is no bad flu... This illness, if you are lucky to survive... scars your heart, lungs, kidneys and liver AND gives you chronic fatigue. It also gives you brain damage so sufferers get brain fogs.

That's true for some of the serious cases, of which there are many. People don't seem to understand that for MOST people, the vaccine is the best option to protect themselves. Is it 100% safe, no. Is anything 100% safe? No. There are many that are suffering with Covid long haul symptoms, very serious ones.

In the US, you can't even go to the cinema and guarantee that you'll walk out alive. Two teens were shot in California a few days ago. One was shot in the back of the head and died immediately, another is clinging to life in critical condition.

The injections are death for anybody stupid enough to allow them into a shoulder.

If you get jabbed, you're dead to me...

I don't want to deal with your healthcare problems or issues in the following years.

You made a choice to get jabbed with unknown substances. Best you shut the fuck up and go away... I've got no time for cowards.

You did a suicide... do it quicker.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I was looking up Helen Hunt wondering how old she was and what she was up to and read about the 19 year old guy shot on the same page. A very beautiful young man famous on tiktok...about an hour ago. Some latino guy has been arrested for the murders...There is no end of extreme idiots making life ugly... I feel empathy for the victims family and friends. An absolute tragedy.

He killed the young woman outright. She looked like a beautiful girl just starting life. They were on their first date. It seems the alleged perpetrator was robbing them as he was caught with the young man's (also Latino btw) wallet. Piece of shit couldn't just rob them without murdering them? SMH

Yes I know the muder victim was also Latino. A gorgeous looking kid... The article didn't show a picture of the girl.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

The injections are death for anybody stupid enough to allow them into a shoulder.

If you get jabbed, you're dead to me...

I don't want to deal with your healthcare problems or issues in the following years.

You made a choice to get jabbed with unknown substances. Best you shut the fuck up and go away... I've got no time for cowards.

You did a suicide... do it quicker.
Is it a full moon?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Yes I know the muder victim was also Latino. A gorgeous looking kid... The article didn't show a picture of the girl.

Here she is:

rylee-goodrich-1.jpg

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I just looked up the 18 year old girlfriend Rylee...She's in hospital brain dead,.. it's making me nauseas... it is so sad when young people die.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I have gale force winds going on where I live atm.... good thing Kurt cyclone proofed the roof. I hope the TV aerial holds up....lol

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

I have a Cousin that has been "Long Hauling" for almost a year now, she has a lot of brain fog days, most days she can't smell or taste which really hurts her, she is a "foodie" Loves good food and wine.
that must be all the polluted dna your goat fucking ancestors passed down to you delicate mutants.

Last edited:

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I noticed that the CDC's new claim that vaccinated people need face masks due to supposed high viral load consisted of just, count it, four specially selected people. Every single other study, including studies involving tens of thousands, contradicts this erroneous finding.

The other study they cite is from India and involves people with the Russian state vaccine, estimated effectiveness below 50%, and which is not even authorized for use in the US. Not exactly strong evidence. Especially since it is not a random sample using authorized vaccines in the US.

Last edited:

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Whats the point of a vaccine that doesn't prevent you from getting sick?

My local ER still has a 2 minute wait time.

Just out of curiosity, what's the average wait time for an ER visit in Los Angeles? San Francisco :LOL3: ?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
because we listen as good as the Republicans do about getting vaccinated. And because everyone wants to be out and seen in Los Angeles. No one cares about the mosquitos and the rest of the devils creatures he stores in the Cuban refugee camp

California has a bunch of dumbasses too. They're often Republican.

Meanwhile the democrat leadership is turning cali into a toilet

Why you bringing up politics?

The groups with the lowest vaccination rates are blacks and Hispanics. Those make up a majority of who is refusing to get vaccinated. Fact.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Wait a moment. If Floridians are the ones sick and dying in staggering numbers why is California on the verge of another lockdown?

because we listen as good as the Republicans do about getting vaccinated. And because everyone wants to be out and seen in Los Angeles. No one cares about the mosquitos and the rest of the devils creatures he stores in the Cuban refugee camp

Mostly not though. The dumbest of ignorant dumb shots are almost always Democraps.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

The groups with the lowest vaccination rates are blacks and Hispanics. Those make up a majority of who is refusing to get vaccinated. Fact.

So the Republicans really are ALL lying about getting vaccinated bwa!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I fear the vaccine as much as covid...

If and when Novavax becomes available, I'll use that.

At the moment our hospitals are treating 12 Indian varient victims off fucking ships that crew went ashore in Indonesia and picked up the fucking virus... And I'm very worried it'll get out.
They're saying that most of the people coming down with the 'Rona now are the unvaxxed.
Thats a lie.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I'm not vaccinated, whore. If it makes you feel better tho, my job will likely force me to.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

If you break down the data by race. The meta groups are minorities and then second large group are conservatives.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

I'm not vaccinated, whore. If it makes you feel better tho, my job will likely force me to.
You'll still do the HCQ Enema every morning tho, right?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

???? Its never been an enema, tard. Did the doc ever tell you not to eat your suppositories?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

If you break down the data by race. The meta groups are minorities and then second large group are conservatives.

I imagine conservatives are up there some where but given the racial data I'd bet they are above 50% as a group since whites as a whole are some where around 80%. I know a lot of that last 20% or so percent is kids under the age of 11 as well as they are not authorized as yet.

I honestly haven't seen numbers breaking it down by voter registration. Have you?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

???? Its never been an enema, tard. Did the doc ever tell you not to eat your suppositories?
How do you ingest it, do you snort it?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Early retirement?

Honestly, it's fucking outrageous what's going on.... get vaxxed or lose your livelihood and ability to function in society.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Early retirement?

Honestly, it's fucking outrageous what's going on.... get vaxxed or lose your livelihood and ability to function in society.
Or you could die quietly, and alone gasping on a ventilator. Freedom of choice!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I imagine conservatives are up there some where but given the racial data I'd bet they are above 50% as a group since whites as a whole are some where around 80%. I know a lot of that last 20% or so percent is kids under the age of 11 as well as they are not authorized as yet.

Non-Hispanic whites are 60% of the population in the nation as a whole according to preliminary 2020 census data.
I read an article yesterday that said that the 20% of hardcore anti-Covid vaxxers are the white conservatives, mostly male. I just can't recall which article it was.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Early retirement?

Or you could die quietly, and alone gasping on a ventilator. Freedom of choice!

Yeah because that scenario is the most likely outcome....

:facepalm:

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I suspect there is a loud vocal minority but that you are mistaken in thinking all of them didn't get vaccinated. I truly suspect the majority have.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Non-Hispanic whites are 60% of the population in the nation as a whole according to preliminary 2020 census data.
I read an article yesterday that said that the 20% of hardcore anti-Covid vaxxers are the white conservatives, mostly male. I just can't recall which article it was.

Interesting. If you figure it out please post it. BTW last I heard non hispanic whites were in the low 70% range. Like 72%. Or are you talking about the state and not the country?