Welp

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
because we listen as good as the Republicans do about getting vaccinated. And because everyone wants to be out and seen in Los Angeles. No one cares about the mosquitos and the rest of the devils creatures he stores in the Cuban refugee camp

California has a bunch of dumbasses too. They're often Republican.

Meanwhile the democrat leadership is turning cali into a toilet

Why you bringing up politics?

The groups with the lowest vaccination rates are blacks and Hispanics. Those make up a majority of who is refusing to get vaccinated. Fact.

So the Republicans really are ALL lying about getting vaccinated bwa!
I'm not vaccinated, whore. If it makes you feel better tho, my job will likely force me to.

Early retirement?

Honestly, it's fucking outrageous what's going on.... get vaxxed or lose your livelihood and ability to function in society.
Or you could die quietly, and alone gasping on a ventilator. Freedom of choice!

No, that's a fallacy. Its not between doing what YOUR side of politics says or die on a vent.

The VAST majority of Covid cases do not even need the hospital.

So that's dishonesty and manipulation and why people dont trust any of you. You cannot have honest conversations.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
because we listen as good as the Republicans do about getting vaccinated. And because everyone wants to be out and seen in Los Angeles. No one cares about the mosquitos and the rest of the devils creatures he stores in the Cuban refugee camp

California has a bunch of dumbasses too. They're often Republican.

Meanwhile the democrat leadership is turning cali into a toilet

Why you bringing up politics?

The groups with the lowest vaccination rates are blacks and Hispanics. Those make up a majority of who is refusing to get vaccinated. Fact.

If you break down the data by race. The meta groups are minorities and then second large group are conservatives.

I imagine conservatives are up there some where but given the racial data I'd bet they are above 50% as a group since whites as a whole are some where around 80%. I know a lot of that last 20% or so percent is kids under the age of 11 as well as they are not authorized as yet.

Non-Hispanic whites are 60% of the population in the nation as a whole according to preliminary 2020 census data.
I read an article yesterday that said that the 20% of hardcore anti-Covid vaxxers are the white conservatives, mostly male. I just can't recall which article it was.

Interesting. If you figure it out please post it. BTW last I heard non hispanic whites were in the low 70% range. Like 72%. Or are you talking about the state and not the country?

Non-Hispanic whites are 60% of the US population. The states vary since states like NH, VT and ID have like 95% + white populations and states like CA probably are around 50% non-Hispanic white

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!