Welp

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
There have been zero covid deaths in Florida for the last week.

In other words, 100% of the deaths have been unvaccinated people.

That's how the MSM likes to spin things.

I saw a headline a few weeks ago that said something like "100% of Deaths in Ontario Were Unvaccinated People"

I checked the stats and 1 person had died on the day they cited.

The last data I saw was that 96% of deaths nationwide were among unvaccinated but that the overall death rate was 0.02%. Again mostly among those with pre-existing conditions.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I'm sure the fuck not giving the vaccine to my kids and I'm pretty well weary of public schools now anyway.

I seriously doubt I'll be having my youngest attend public. Even if I have to join some creepy homeschool group.

My wife and I were debating the pros and cons of our 11 year old getting the vaccine. There is a vaccine trial at the local children's hospital for kids ages 5 years to 12 years (minus one day) where they were requesting volunteers. We decided against it.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I'm sure the fuck not giving the vaccine to my kids and I'm pretty well weary of public schools now anyway.

I seriously doubt I'll be having my youngest attend public. Even if I have to join some creepy homeschool group.

My wife and I were debating the pros and cons of our 11 year old getting the vaccine. There is a vaccine trial at the local children's hospital for kids ages 5 years to 12 years (minus one day) where they were requesting volunteers. We decided against it.

You just know only a bunch of corporate media consuming dems volunteered their kids, slapped "I got my vaccine" or "yay science!" stickers on them afterwards for social media virtue signal points. And I bet the comments involved bashing conservatives for not lab ratting their kids lol

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
When it is proven safe for children or he reaches 12 we will get him vaccinated. He is up to date on all the other vaccinations.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
When it is proven safe for children or he reaches 12 we will get him vaccinated. He is up to date on all the other vaccinations.

Same. I want more data and research on long term impacts.

My daughters have all the other vaccines including HPV(I talked to them about what it was for and how HPV is passed.....and kinda left that up to them). We get flu shots. Definately not anti vaccine over here. I view them as one of our greatest medical advancements.

But this vaccine? I'm gonna wait.

Mr. 5050

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I have a feeling the UK will go back into lockdown again sometime soon... Coronavirus is spreading fast yet again... I live in a small town and it's rampant here...

Are you vaccinated?

No, I'm young enough and fit enough to survive it without long term effects without taking the risk the vaccination carries...

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Gonna go stock up. I see us going on lockdown again any day now. Better go get my toes and eyebrows done too :facepalm:

Ugh, this kid will be home all day again:SadFace:

It would be nice if most people would fully vaccinate.

The people that have the virus ARE vaccinated.

The people that are DYING are UNVACCINATED.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

The people I know in real life that have it ARE VACCINATED.

Who you know doesn't determine the outbreak. Assuming what you see is all that is happening is foolish. Have any of those people been hospitalized? Has anyone died?

The dying are almost all unvaccinated.

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
@Lily, good to see you back

Thanks! I was vacationing. I'm tired from running around. Oh, and I hate people, not really, well maybe just a little.

Good! We were gonna make an attempt at camping, which was gonna be huge for me cuz I always do glamping. Nitched that idea cuz of the virus surge so no going with family and friends. I ain’t suffering without my family lol

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Gonna go stock up. I see us going on lockdown again any day now. Better go get my toes and eyebrows done too :facepalm:

You should buy a few months worth...and fortify your doors.

Shit is about to go down...

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
@Lily, good to see you back

Thanks! I was vacationing. I'm tired from running around. Oh, and I hate people, not really, well maybe just a little.

Good! We were gonna make an attempt at camping, which was gonna be huge for me cuz I always do glamping. Nitched that idea cuz of the virus surge so no going with family and friends. I ain’t suffering without my family lol

Camping was fun except for the sleeping on the ground part. It's not as fun as when I was younger. Yesterday morning at about 3 am, I had a meltdown - "there's a reason our distant ancestors left caves!" Then I got over myself. I don't do sleep deprived well at all.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

It would be nice if most people would fully vaccinate.

The people that have the virus ARE vaccinated.

The people that are DYING are UNVACCINATED.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

The people I know in real life that have it ARE VACCINATED.

Who you know doesn't determine the outbreak. Assuming what you see is all that is happening is foolish. Have any of those people been hospitalized? Has anyone died?

The dying are almost all unvaccinated.

Wrong...

The great majority of hospital admissions are double vaccinated...

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Wait a moment. If Floridians are the ones sick and dying in staggering numbers why is California on the verge of another lockdown?

because we listen as good as the Republicans do about getting vaccinated. And because everyone wants to be out and seen in Los Angeles. No one cares about the mosquitos and the rest of the devils creatures he stores in the Cuban refugee camp

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Wait a moment. If Floridians are the ones sick and dying in staggering numbers why is California on the verge of another lockdown?

because we listen as good as the Republicans do about getting vaccinated. And because everyone wants to be out and seen in Los Angeles. No one cares about the mosquitos and the rest of the devils creatures he stores in the Cuban refugee camp

California has a bunch of dumbasses too. They're often Republican.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Meanwhile the democrat leadership is turning cali into a toilet

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

I hope they destroy it so all the transplants move the fuck up out and no one can afford to live here anymore.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

I hope they destroy it so all the transplants move the fuck up out and no one can afford to live here anymore.

I hope that most Cali residents die in a freak calamity...

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

:LOL3:

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

I hope that most Cali residents die in a freak calamity...
As a spiritually woke person… I’m gonna say this will be bad for your karmic ancestry lineage. I do not advise you divulge these intrusive sort of thoughts.

Last edited: