Welp

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Gonna go stock up. I see us going on lockdown again any day now. Better go get my toes and eyebrows done too :facepalm:

Ugh, this kid will be home all day again:SadFace:

It would be nice if most people would fully vaccinate.
Why, so they can STILL get COVID anyway?

It's not a given they'll get Covid anyway. But what they're not likely to do is die from Covid even if they get it.
The data thats in the public arena is totally untrustworthy because its highly censored.

:facepalm:
Look lady, the biden admin has openly stated they're working with media to censor what they've declared to be "bad information. Is that a face palm?

You live in alternate reality. 20% of all infected people in the country are in Florida alone, where they are sick and dying. 99% of those dying are unvaccinated. That means 1% dying are vaccinated, derp.

Gods waiting room?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Gonna go stock up. I see us going on lockdown again any day now. Better go get my toes and eyebrows done too :facepalm:

It's not a given they'll get Covid anyway. But what they're not likely to do is die from Covid even if they get it.
The data thats in the public arena is totally untrustworthy because its highly censored.

Look lady, the biden admin has openly stated they're working with media to censor what they've declared to be "bad information. Is that a face palm?

You live in alternate reality. 20% of all infected people in the country are in Florida alone, where they are sick and dying. 99% of those dying are unvaccinated. That means 1% dying are vaccinated, derp.
Doesn’t look like a massive problem to me. We’re all doing just fine

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Wait a moment. If Floridians are the ones sick and dying in staggering numbers why is California on the verge of another lockdown?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Thats a factual LIE! Who should I believe, you and your fake assed bullshit news or my son in law and the reports from all over Florida that doctors are discussing on their medical discussion board? One of his peers had a vaccinated patient die from COVID.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

There have been zero covid deaths in Florida for the last week.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

The people that have the virus ARE vaccinated.

Any proof, or a guess?

Three of the runaway democrats from Texas tested positive for covid even though they had already been vaccinated. Again, that is pretty meaningless as none were symptomatic and thus none were ever contagious. All the positive test means is they were exposed to it but the vaccine worked as they never became symptomatic or contagious.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Wait a moment. If Floridians are the ones sick and dying in staggering numbers why is California on the verge of another lockdown?
KABOOM!

We are not on lock down nor will that change as Newscum is afraid that would get people angry and willing to vote to recall him next month. The mayor of L.A. is playing some fucktard game to try to scare people but it is unlikely to work.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Fuck the lockdown, y'all need to be like France.

Fuck some dumb ass cunt that says "YoU Need TO vaXxiNatE foR MY saFeTy!".

d13a1aca561299ef.jpg

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
the washington post

lol...

might as well be getting current events off sesame street episodes

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
That is data is pretty correct though. It is the unvaccinated dying. That said the death rate is still around 0.02%.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
That is data is pretty correct though. It is the unvaccinated dying. That said the death rate is still around 0.02%.

But there is an upward trend in the data. It doesn't mean much unless you or a loved one is dying. In addition, some of these people will be long haulers.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
So basically dems are in mass hysteria over a respiratory infection that has better survival rates than common influenza

0.2 mortality rate for covid
1.8 mortality rate for common influenza (taken right off the CDC website)

But of course, common influenza wasn't constructed in a Chinese lab during an election year with a primary purpose of changing existing election law to cheat a Patriotic President out of victory in favor a catatonic with the IQ of a banana peel and a secondary purpose of making people like Jeff Bezos twice as filthy rich as he was before so there's that.

And I wonder if this "spike" in new cases has anything to do with a corresponding "drop" in quarterly projections for the likes of Amazon, Walmart, Google and other big businesses that profited immensely off this pandemic ?

Not to mention the internet carriers, remote access and cloud computing companies that made a mint off the whole "work from home" paradigm ?

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

But there is an upward trend in the data. It doesn't mean much unless you or a loved one is dying. In addition, some of these people will be long haulers.
we will adapt as we always have. medieval 'medicine' didnt save us from the bubonic plague, we adapt and overcome

Mr. 5050

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I have a feeling the UK will go back into lockdown again sometime soon... Coronavirus is spreading fast yet again... I live in a small town and it's rampant here...

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

The people that are DYING are UNVACCINATED.

The people I know in real life that have it ARE VACCINATED.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Don't you just love it when a lib tries to read a script to you that is in stark contrast to the reality you see around you with your own two eyes?

you: PEOPLE I KNOW PERSONALLY ARE EXPERIENCING XX

Lib: The compiled numbers and peer reviewed studies don't support that according to this source I trust

I've been told people are DYING in mass numbers here in Florida yet the doctors & nurses from of the local hospitals by me are happily & casually eating sandwiches and taking in the sun daily in the local park

oh, and a friend of mine was taken to the emergency room 5 days ago and had a 9 minute wait time to see a doctor

9 minutes. IN THE MIDDLE OF A COVID CRISIS :LOL3:

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
As for what I said about nonsymptomatic people not being spreaders of the virus... The C.D.C. and W.H.O. both confirmed this.

Do you have a link?

Because I do...

"While someone who never develops symptoms can pass the virus to others, it is still not clear how frequently this occurs and more research is needed in this area. "

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
There have been zero covid deaths in Florida for the last week.

In other words, 100% of the deaths have been unvaccinated people.

That's how the MSM likes to spin things.

I saw a headline a few weeks ago that said something like "100% of Deaths in Ontario Were Unvaccinated People"

I checked the stats and 1 person had died on the day they cited.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Don't you just love it when a lib tries to read a script to you that is in stark contrast to the reality you see around you with your own two eyes?

you: PEOPLE I KNOW PERSONALLY ARE EXPERIENCING XX

Lib: The compiled numbers and peer reviewed studies don't support that according to this source I trust

I've been told people are DYING in mass numbers here in Florida yet the doctors & nurses from of the local hospitals by me are happily & casually eating sandwiches and taking in the sun daily in the local park

oh, and a friend of mine was taken to the emergency room 5 days ago and had a 9 minute wait time to see a doctor

9 minutes. IN THE MIDDLE OF A COVID CRISIS :LOL3:

Damn. In Florida I waited longer in the ER during my first kidney stone.

I had enough time to leave my body and commune with God at least before someone showed up with drugs lol.

Then I spent two weeks in the hospital on tons on meds telling Prowler humans dont digest meat lol

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Covid cases in Florida are doubling each week. You're wrong too.

It's almost like waves go up and go down.

But check your numbers, because you are wrong again.

Meanwhile California and New York are doing considerably worse, statistically, despite Florida having a higher population of vulnerable people ie Seniors

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I'm sure the fuck not giving the vaccine to my kids and I'm pretty well weary of public schools now anyway.

I seriously doubt I'll be having my youngest attend public. Even if I have to join some creepy homeschool group.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
As for what I said about nonsymptomatic people not being spreaders of the virus... The C.D.C. and W.H.O. both confirmed this.

Do you have a link?

Because I do...

"While someone who never develops symptoms can pass the virus to others, it is still not clear how frequently this occurs and more research is needed in this area. "

"In conclusion, our study suggests that asymptomatic cases are unlikely to contribute substantially to the spread of SARS-CoV-2."

So it almost never happens and in the few very rare cases it involved people exchanging bodily fluids during make out or sex. I suppose a blood transfusion could also do it but I imagine those are screened. Pretty much nonsymptomatic (also called asymptomatic) people are not spreading anything unless you are doing serious French kissing or having sex with them.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard

Do you have a link?

Because I do...

"In conclusion, our study suggests that asymptomatic cases are unlikely to contribute substantially to the spread of SARS-CoV-2."

So it almost never happens and in the few very rare cases it involved people exchanging bodily fluids during make out or sex. I suppose a blood transfusion could also do it but I imagine those are screened. Pretty much nonsymptomatic (also called asymptomatic) people are not spreading anything unless you are doing serious French kissing or having sex with them.

That is only one study of 59 cases.

That might be what they want to conclude regarding nonsymptomatic people, but one tiny study is not enough for even the dishonest WHO or CDC to reach a conclusion.