Remember when Racist Trump threatened a trade war with Sweden over the imprisonment of a black man because he's so racist?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I think if Trump was even slightly racist towards Blacks, then he certainly was much less than his Father. Trump inherited a racist legacy from his illustrious Dad but did his best to undo it.

Trump's burden is similar to John F Kennedy who also had an extremely racist father. However he was not tarred and feathered by the press for it but is instead remembered as a crusader of Civil Rights in America.

While Trump may not have been overtly racist towards Blacks, he was towards Mexicans for who he held a grudge for a business deal gone sour in Mexico.

Last edited:

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Yeah man, that guy really hated the black peoples.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Wasn't that that semi-retarded tranny ?

Oh wait, that's Greta Thunberg.
whatever happened to that obnoxious little shit ?

did she get struck by lightening or something?

I think she went on a hunger strike until the world admits that she is right and we all sellout cars and buy bicycles and wooden shoes.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I think if Trump was even slightly racist towards Blacks, then he certainly was much less than his Father. Trump inherited a racist legacy from his illustrious Dad but did his best to undo it.

Trump's burden is similar to John F Kennedy who also had an extremely racist father. However he was not tarred and feathered by the press for it but is instead remembered as a crusader of Civil Rights in America.

While Trump may not have been overtly racist towards Blacks, he was towards Mexicans for who he held a grudge for a business deal gone sour in Mexico.

Totally disagree he was racist towards anyone...including Mexicans. Most all of what the media said about Trumps comments regarding Mexico are distortions of reality.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Totally disagree he was racist towards anyone...including Mexicans. Most all of what the media said about Trumps comments regarding Mexico are distortions of reality.

Oh I think Trump was very racist towards Mexicans.

At the same time he bent over backwards to appeal to Blacks but ironically was tarred & feathered in his efforts even tho he treated them better than the Mexicans. Trump probably felt genuinely guilty for his father's discriminatory practices which he tried to compensate for. Unfortunately he had no control over what his dad had done a generation ago.

Same time Trump's tirade about Obama s Hawaii birth certificate did not endear him to the Black community.

Ironically while many Blacks bitched about Trump, more Latinos voted for the Republicans than ever before.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Wasn't that that semi-retarded tranny ?

Oh wait, that's Greta Thunberg.

Speaking of which Greta is no protesting wind mills being constructed in Norway. She even did another fake staged arrest like she always does. Make no mistake, the autistic screecher has no solutions, never did, and just wants to complain about everything.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
That is a stupid claim, Joe. He allowed more Mexicans than ever to legally immigrate. Trump was and is anti-illegal immigration.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Trump doesn’t hate Black people nearly as much as he hates Mexicans
He merely tolerated Blacks but he sure hates Mexico Bigly

I do not see it at all.

From what I see...

Trump can over react sometimes and get a little too personal and overly abrasive in his reactions/responses to certain things. But he is like this way to anyone and everyone, regardless of race or anything else. And I am sure that he can take it as well as he can dish it.

And I mean when he talks off-the-cuff, not when he is taking significant action. When he takes significant action, it is well thought-out and not emotional.