What we must remember about jackski

Trefred

Non Registered
Anonymous
Is he's born and bred a ruskie. He will be argumentativ and contrary, he'll help start a war then retreat, only to return on the other side when the war is won and claim victory. He just can't help it, its in his ice cold ruskie blood. Do not trust him people, his eyes are colder than a huskie
 
I remember when x and jack made this place all that much better, now there’s a dancing parrot that goes from thread to thread bok’ing
 
I remember when x and jack made this place all that much better, now there’s a dancing parrot that goes from thread to thread bok’ing
I just wrote you such a lovely shout too, I might have to make friends with Alticus now though, cooooo, what a team we'd make
 
I remember when x and jack made this place all that much better, now there’s a dancing parrot that goes from thread to thread bok’ing
Actually you guys needed Fredricka to make you interesting, otherwise it was just good mornings and foliage. Let's be real, bok bok