Dinner Date Dream

Sharona

white wine divorcee
Given the choice of anyone in the world, whom would you want as a dinner guest and why?

I'm going with Hilary Clinton. I want to know exactly what happened and how she would stay with a cheater like Bill.

Mr. Whipple

brilliantly insane
Site Supporter
I'd like to eat a fine Vegan dinner with you , Sharona , something we could choose out of my newest cookbook. Have a glass or two of a delicious white wine , discuss your political and social views right up until the time the roofies kick in , I'll tuck you in later on , with your favorite flannel pj's if you look cold.

Vegetarian-food-wine-pairings-550-320x320.jpg
rohypnol-rohypnol-charm-date-demotivational-poster-1260579273.jpg
th
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Last edited:

chew the fat

Fluent In Sarcasm
Site Supporter

Just pre-planing the night out and thinking what menu you would go fer...

Start with out of date goats milk as an aperitif .

Then sun dried olives with sun dried dates and the main course is sun dried fish with a side order of sun dried tomato's.[food expert chew here]

Pick a nice wine...

I'd go for date palm wine.[wine expert chew here]

Jeanie dressed to kill by herself and Eve with either a sexy toga or the new all nude look.

The new all nude look has been selling well in the shops so Eve will probably try to out dress you.

Adam is rooting for Eve in this fashion showdown so I'll do the right thing and root for a fellow Bastard.

See what fashion items you have in your wardrobe but if you can't come up with a killer piece then definitely go with the nude look. It's been fashionable for a long time and should suit you.[fashion expert chew here]

Music by the John the Baptist Five.

Limo's supplied by uChariot.

The Red carpet is supplied by Habib's Magic Carpets.

Protection supplied by Judas Escariot.[we can nail any job]

Your special waiter for the night is chew the fat...recommend very highly to us by chew the fat.

[disclaimer = dear lord please don't strike me down dead for I know not what I do.]

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I'd make Eve eat an entire bushel of apples :SickFace:
"Like apples, Eve? How ya lke them apples!"

fromHELL

Banned
Banned
Jennifer Connelly just so I can wear her skin at dinner and eat her flesh for dessert. Her brains and heart would be in bed with me.