Do you guys have an expression...

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
For a place in which any joe nobody from somewhere else feels entitled to tell others what to do and get away with it?

In Brazoo, we say "Casa da Mãe Joana" or Mother Joanne's home.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
For a place in which any joe nobody from somewhere else feels entitled to tell others what to do and get away with it?

In Brazoo, we say "Casa da Mãe Joana" or Mother Joanne's home.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

How did she tell? She made a suggestion, clearly unpopular...but she didn't tell anyone anything.

chew the fat

Fluent In Sarcasm
Site Supporter
In my last job I was working for a big corporation and I was on call 24/7 so I usually got called in and worked a lot of holidays but I had the option of swapping the holiday to another day so I would change those days to my next rostered day off which would give me a 4 day weekend off ...

I think it's called pulling a swifty ... :ThumbsUp1:

OP
OP
RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
I've lived in America all my life....I've never heard that word.

Maybe get better friends.
America is a Christian nation. You guys were founded under those precepts.

When Americans were sent to fight the nazis and commies around the world, most of the soldiers accepted they were possibly giving their lives in exchange for something bigger and more important.

Those were the only times in which the expression "for the greater good" REALLY meant something in the US.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
America is a Christian nation. You guys were founded under those precepts.

When Americans were sent to fight the nazis and commies around the world, most of the soldiers accepted they were possibly giving their lives in exchange of something bigger and more important.

Those were the only times in which the expression "greater good" meant something in the US.

These people are nonstop with oxymorons. Right wing nazis? That doesnt exist.

Christian facism? Just say Christian atheism....that's about how much sense that makes when you actually know what these things are.

We can at least count on them to never actually know fuck all about their opposition. They need to make up insane nonsense. Completely ignore and dismiss thousands, millions of people in favor of that one fringe weirdo who they confirms their biases.

Traditional American values are "extremism" now and things like racist riots, stripping away the legal definition of "woman" and forcing women to share spaces with men, imposing political and sexual ideology onto children in schools and arguing "inequity" and attacking 2A rights is the "norm" in their demento fucked world of hate.

OP
OP
RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
These people are nonstop with oxymorons. Right wing nazis? That doesnt exist.

Christian facism? Just say Christian atheism....that's about how much sense that makes when you actually know what these things are.

We can at least count on them to never actually know fuck all about their opposition. They need to make up insane nonsense. Completely ignore and dismiss thousands, millions of people in favor of that one fringe weirdo who they confirms their biases.

Traditional American values are "extremism" now and things like racist riots, stripping away the legal definition of "woman" and forcing women to share spaces with men, imposing political and sexual ideology onto children in schools and arguing "inequity" and attacking 2A rights is the "norm" in their demento fucked world of hate.

I think this is all part of the plan.

The goal is not to allow these people to take over, because society will not accept that to happen entirely.

After a certain threshold, people will start resorting to force and violence to stop the wackos.

Who do you think the globalists would prefer to keep around? Lazy, stupid fucks who only care about stuffing their faces with drugs and act like shameless perverts?

Or people with values who are willing to work and keep their societies working?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Leftist or Fuckhead... they're interchangeable words.

Imagine still being terrified of covid in Nov. 2022. I suspect it is not really about covid for those retards but it more about them missing the opportunity to virtue signal even if it was anti-science bull shit.

Last edited:

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I think this is all part of the plan.

The goal is not to allow these people to take over, because society will not accept that to happen entirely.

After a certain threshold, people will start resorting to force and violence to stop the wackos.

Who do you think the globalists would prefer to keep around? Lazy, stupid fucks who only care about stuffing their faces with drugs and act like shameless perverts?

Or people with values who are willing to work and keep their societies working?

What really bugs me is that they demand everyone lie. You must say that man is some how a woman. You must say only white people can be racist. You must pretend that their lies and gaslighting do not exist.

You have to be able to tell the truth even if delusional people get upset by the truth. Otherwise the world is a worse place and they can gaslight about everything.

Last edited: