Do you guys remember when Hillary kilt Seth Rich?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Interesting, with an election coming, that something that happened 6 years ago, needs sudden attention..... cause Maga. Gotta make Maga look bad, cause Orange man bad.

But if we rewind, the corruption goes much MUCH deeper.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Interesting, with an election coming, that something that happened 6 years ago, needs sudden attention..... cause Maga. Gotta make Maga look bad, cause Orange man bad.

This isn't a presidential election, ding bat. If your paranoia rang true, they'd save it for 2024...

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

A wise man never plays leapfrog with a unicorn.
Site Supporter ☠️

Do you mean corruption like a Trump appointed Judge throwing a lifeline to Trump? Yeah, that does stink.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Do you mean corruption like a Trump appointed Judge throwing a lifeline to Trump? Yeah, that does stink.

That's okay, she just mounted a glass ceiling above her head. She's done.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Crazy, cause it was the Democrats trying to shut this shit up before. Cant say nothin' 'bout it!!! Shhhhhhh!!!

All of a sudden..... TRUMP!!!! We got something!!!!

Bahahaha, y'all so full of shit I dont think you can recognize the peanuts and corn flowing out all the holes in yo heads!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Crazy, cause it was the Democrats trying to shut this shit up before. Cant say nothin' 'bout it!!! Shhhhhhh!!!

Bahahaha, y'all so full of shit I dont think you can recognize the peanuts and corn flowing out all the holes in yo heads!

Those not in your cuckoo la la crazy town party just wanted for his case to be investigated without right-wing lies.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
In a groundbreaking report, it was discovered that Donna Brazile, former DNC Chairwoman, and high-ranking DNC rep, tried to put an end into the Seth Rich investigations.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
In a groundbreaking report, it was discovered that Donna Brazile, former DNC Chairwoman, and high-ranking DNC rep, tried to put an end into the Seth Rich investigations.

Says one of your right wing idiotic sources...

You whack jobs didn't even respect his parents' wishes, ffs. Politicizing their son's death with no regard to the family. Sick fucks.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Those not in your cuckoo la la crazy town party just wanted for his case to be investigated without right-wing lies.

He revealed how Hillary tried fucking Bernie. Then Hillary fucked him. End of story.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

You whack jobs didn't even respect his parents' wishes, ffs. Politicizing their son's death with no regard to the family. Sick fucks.

They were HARD Lefties. They gave no shits. Cover up big time. Now sit down and learn how the world works.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Oh, and NOW WHO is politisizing!!!! You hippocrits!!!!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

They were HARD Lefties. They gave no shits. Cover up big time. Now sit down and learn how the world works.

Right, you've decided his parents didn't love him based on 0 evidence, like usual.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Hu

Right, you've decided his parents didn't love him based on 0 evidence, like usual.