Do You Think Burying The Dead Is A Waste Of Space?

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
An older gentleman at the chess club believes that the human body is just a vehicle for the soul and ultimately is just a bunch of matter that rots away in a casket. Your thoughts?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Somewhere along the line it seems to have become a business just like everything else.

I'm going to be put in a burlap sack and buried in a forest to become compost for said forest.

If my children decide to come visit me, it will be to a beautiful Redwood forest.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Have me cremated, stick me in a biscuit tin and lob me in the Thames, fine by me, if you have a grave people feel obligated to keep going there, even after years, make no sense visiting a rotted carcass. Even crazier to put pretty flowers on it, the living people need money and stuff, not the dead.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
An older gentleman at the chess club believes that the human body is just a vehicle for the soul and ultimately is just a bunch of matter that rots away in a casket. Your thoughts?

What does the Bible say?

From dust you are and to dust you will return....

Seems quite simple really.

The memory of you goes back to God and apparently one day in the near future you will be given a new body... that is what the Bible says..

You'll have to wait and see.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Having a loved one buried sure helps with the process of grieving
To be able to visit the body ... It calms the soul
I was thinking sitting there the other day tho the land sure could use a few moar condos

Last edited:

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Given the fact that abortion is illegal in many states. Fuck yes. It’s essential

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I do think graves take up too much space and the wood that goes into the coffn isnt good either...I am against trees being chopped

My mum and my son are in the same grave and there is room for another coffin. They both wanted to be buried. Everyone else that I know of got cremated. I own the gravesite for 50 years which makes me think who is going to be around to pay for the next 50 years?

I think burials are macabre and even though I really love archeology I HATE it when they disturb graves. Of course they're looking for treasures and artifacts.

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
I do think graves take up too much space and the wood that goes into the coffn isnt good either...I am against trees being chopped

My mum and my son are in the same grave and there is room for another coffin. They both wanted to be buried. Everyone else that I know of got cremated. I own the gravesite for 50 years which makes me think who is going to be around to pay for the next 50 years?

I think burials are macabre and even though I really love archeology I HATE it when they disturb graves. Of course they're looking for treasures and artifacts.
I'm sorry to hear that you lost two loved ones, especially your son. Parents aren't equipped to outlive their children. :SadFace:

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
No we aren't true.

I think about my son has been dead as long as he was alive. 23 years. I doesn't hurt like it once did. He is in my dreams a lot so in a way, he still lives.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I’m circling back now that I’m in a place to type on this.

My great-grandmother bought me The Little Mermaid when I was a little girl and in the book it says that mermaids become sea foam when they die.

After my father passed, my aunt recalled a poem he wrote that talked about becoming the waves when he died.

I will join my father aka King Triton lol in the Pacific Ocean when my journey is over.