Do you think the doctors handling Admin's gender reassignment surgery will be sent to the border too?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Or do Navy queers who just want a pair of tits rank higher on the equity ladder than some wetback who smells like an armpit?

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
thread is so ghey
giftpmp-tpmp.gif

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Look at all the dumb gormless bitches lapping it up, that one on the back left is so typical of a normie female.... "Oh maaaa Gawwwd!! I can't burrrrleeeeve he just said that!!"

This is how gullible idiots are socially conditioned and programmed to react in a particular way when certain buzzwords are used. No doubt that simple statement will have had a profound effect on that impressionable soul, along with countless others, and as a result she will go out of her way in future to be as pro-gay as possible in order to avoid the risk of being shamed and socially ostracised.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Look at all the dumb gormless bitches lapping it up, that one on the back left is so typical of a normie female.... "Oh maaaa Gawwwd!! I can't burrrrleeeeve he just said that!!"

This is how gullible idiots are socially conditioned and programmed to react in a particular way when certain buzzwords are used. No doubt that simple statement will have had a profound effect on that impressionable soul, along with countless others, and as a result she will go out of her way in future to be as pro-gay as possible in order to avoid the risk of being shamed and socially ostracised.
You’re not wrong.

I mentioned this story years ago about some women that went pro-black in South Africa. They went right into the hornet’s nest, so to speak, and ended up getting raped and murdered for being white.