Do you think this is right?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
WASHINGTON — Ben Carson, Chris Christie and Donald J. Trump are not the sturdiest candidates to conquer the coronavirus: older, in some cases overweight, male and not particularly fit. Yet all seem to have gotten through COVID-19, and all have gotten an antibody treatment in such short supply that some hospitals and states are doling it out by lottery.

Now Rudy Giuliani, the latest member of Trump’s inner circle to contract COVID-19, has acknowledged that he received at least two of the same drugs the president received. He even conceded that his “celebrity” status had given him access to care that others did not have.

“If it wasn’t me, I wouldn’t have been put in a hospital frankly,” Giuliani, the president’s personal lawyer, told WABC radio in New York. “Sometimes when you’re a celebrity, they’re worried if something happens to you they’re going to examine it more carefully, and do everything right.”

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

PS, Trump is no superhero who conquered Covid. He got special treatment, as usual.

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
Of course, that was clear from the start. He got hit own (ugly, but probably he liked it) room in a private army hospital and got drugs that were not yet approved. They would not do that for everyone.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
giphy.webp

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
Seems like a fair deal to me. Simple folk don't deserve it as the same time or sooner as a brilliant man as Trump. Jesus some people are off their rockers out there.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
I am just wondering what is going to happen to Trumps Wall ?
Also FYI B.Franklin was a PLEASE ASS BOX ME! - - - - - -

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

I'm sure Steve Bannon will make certain the wall gets built.

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
So approve the drugs and take amazon's profits from this year to manufacture them.

Libs don't want it because they prefer the country be locked down until their man is in the White House.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

Why are you worrying about the wall? Child Sniffing Biden will open the crossings for all the 3rd world riffraff the US can take

No he won't. You do realize Obama deported more people than Trump did, right?

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
So approve the drugs and take amazon's profits from this year to manufacture them.

Libs don't want it because they prefer the country be locked down until their man is in the White House.

Take Amazon's profits from this year? Are you a communist now?

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

Bezos is a big-time lib and his newspapers have not been good to us.

Sigh. Bezos is a neolib. He's a demon. No neolib or neocon is going to take money from any billionaire to fund anything. That's communistic.

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

Sigh. Bezos is a neolib. He's a demon. No neolib or neocon is going to take money from any billionaire to fund anything. That's communistic.

He's the first swinging dick in history to double his net worth after getting divorced. RIGGED SYSTEM.

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
Eww @the latter part @realgrimm ...too bad there were not a special chamber for certain political. Hitler really should have done something about them...maybe we wouldn't have so many now.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Eww @the latter part @realgrimm ...too bad there were not a special chamber for certain political. Hitler really should have done something about them...maybe we wouldn't have so many now.

I find it necessary in most political threads to set a mood with feces , resonates my disdain and affirms my opinion

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

I find it necessary in most political threads to set a mood with feces , resonates my disdain and affirms my opinion

Your distain?

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator

X

xXx
Site Supporter
OOoops watch out !!

The retard police are out

'Excuse me sir. that's a grade A spelling error and I'm afraid that I need to look awesome by pointing that out' ahahahahahahahahahahaaaa

get the fuck outta here you crusty FUCK !

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Beaner coffee farmer
Site Supporter ☠️

Why are you worrying about the wall? Child Sniffing Biden will open the crossings for all the 3rd world riffraff the US can take

Which isn't saying much, since deporting the same people a bunch of times is like trying to dry a block of melting ice.

Q

Banned

Which isn't saying much, since deporting the same people a bunch of times is like trying to dry a block of melting ice.
Yes, killing them is better. Or isn't it? :Confused:

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

He's the first swinging dick in history to double his net worth after getting divorced. RIGGED SYSTEM.

True. And he's a monster. But he's no lib, and he's sure as hell is not going to give away his money. And the neolibs and neocons in Congress will never ask him to, because they're not communists, either. Except when it comes to taking from the working class to give to the rich. Then, they're all in.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Beaner coffee farmer
Site Supporter ☠️

Make sure they can't come back illegally and if they do and happen to be criminals, yeah, fry their asses.

Q

Banned
Make sure they can't come back illegally and if they do and happen to be criminals, yeah, fry their asses.
So life is less valuable for an illegal?

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter
Yes now you get it

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Beaner coffee farmer
Site Supporter ☠️

No, I also advocate for the killing of real American-born scumbags, like antifa and BLM garbage, for example

Q

Banned
No, I also advocate for the killing of real American-born scumbags, like antifa and BLM garbage, for example
Maybe you can start in Brazil?

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Beaner coffee farmer
Site Supporter ☠️
Maybe you can start in Brazil?
All in due time, my emasculated little euro beta.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

Do you advocate for the killing of me, o meu amigo?

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Do you advocate for the killing of me, o meu amigo?
pfft look at your baiting
is this what u did before someone threatened u into calling the FBI?