Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
454604838_10163869811088378_5248292111401564436_n.jpg
Is that mama?

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
Site Supporter ☠️

Jesus H on a white cake, even if Vance wears eyeliner, does Vance steal luggage like this no shame having wigless hussy? Steal a hairdo, doo doo.

Trump in a suit or cock in a frock?

Admin.

When you're a Alpha, you're an Alpha all the way!
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Jesus H on a white cake, even if Vance wears eyeliner, does Vance steal luggage like this no shame having wigless hussy? Steal a hairdo, doo doo.

Trump in a suit or cock in a frock?
I ONLY REGRET HAVING BUT ONE WHATABOUTISM TO GIVE FOR MY HUBRIS

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
Site Supporter ☠️
I ONLY REGRET HAVING BUT ONE WHATABOUTISM TO GIVE FOR MY HUBRIS
Whataboutism goes both ways. Like your sex life.

At least me & the cock in frock luggage thief aren't ashamed of banging the gong... show sometimes.

You're like the neighbor on American Beauty who feels gay but ashamed & hates himself.

Taste the rainbow, Bro.

( It tastes like penis.)

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Whataboutism goes both ways. Like your sex life.

At least me & the cock in frock luggage thief aren't ashamed of banging the gong... show sometimes.

You're like the neighbor on American Beauty who feels gay but ashamed & hates himself.

Taste the rainbow, Bro.

( It tastes like penis.)
Aren't you the super duper clever boy ,paying homage to Bloated Buffoon Bigly's ancient fatantasy/taunt!

ihTgGy9.jpeg

Are you pegging yourself now Mr Definitely not a dual or alt Mr Angry Guy?

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
Site Supporter ☠️
When democracy is reduced to a meme, it makes more sense than democracy.
Comedy always makes more sense because laughing at reality beats crying over it.

And....

Anger is more useful than despair because basic psychology is among my subroutines...

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
Site Supporter ☠️
Aren't you the super duper clever boy ,paying homage to Bloated Buffoon Bigly's ancient fatantasy/taunt!

ihTgGy9.jpeg

Are you pegging yourself now Mr Definitely not a dual or alt Mr Angry Guy?
Not sure how someone who doesn't post here hurts your feelings?

I still feel like you are younger rather than older because with age comes a confidence not to be outdone by caring what anyone else says.

Also, I'm pretty sure I'm older than Biggie. I've been posting since bulletin boards and dial up internet connections.

I posted at BF before the crash & second coming. I wanted to see more of Corset Kat. Like flesh wise. If she even still dials up.

You are paranoid my friend. The world isn't out to get you... or any of us. It just doesn't fucking care that much.

For reals.

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Not sure how someone who doesn't post here hurts your feelings?

I still feel like you are younger rather than older because with age comes a confidence not to be outdone by caring what anyone else says.

Also, I'm pretty sure I'm older than Biggie. I've been posting since bulletin boards and dial up internet connections.

I posted at BF before the crash & second coming. I wanted to see more of Corset Kat. Like flesh wise. If she even still dials up.

You are paranoid my friend. The world isn't out to get you... or any of us. It just doesn't fucking care that much.

For reals.
VAGe7KU.png

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
Site Supporter ☠️
I went to a Metallica concert at Merriweather Post Pavillion where women used urinals in a men's restroom because the line was too long for women's restrooms & unisex pissers hadn't yet been invented.

Not sure why this is important to anyone other than those already swayed to vote a certain way or as in Lily's case, deem, anyone else should shut up?

Dirth of freedom is death of freedom.