Why Do Right Wingers Love That Dirty Water?

Lotte Skoring

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

On Thursday, the Supreme Court’s new right-wing supermajority revisited the 2006 decision to strike down federal protections for virtually all the wetlands Trump deregulated — and then some, eliminating even the few safeguards the Republican administration tried to preserve.

647101512600006b005dd76c.jpeg

OP
OP
Lotte Skoring

Lotte Skoring

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Why don't right wingers listen to the scientists? They say filthy chemical infested water is bad for the life that depends on it. Even humans. The born kind. Apparently they only supposedly listen to scientists when they are under educated and their crude limiting tools can not be depended upon to decipher deeper truths like with respect to abortion.

OP
OP
Lotte Skoring

Lotte Skoring

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
No one cares about Earth's waters? This is very disheartening. I mean I understand that the wrong wingers don't.
But what about you humans?

Admin.

This ain't Texas (woo), ain't. no hold'm woo woo
Site Supporter ☠️
No one cares about Earth's waters? This is very disheartening. I mean I understand that the wrong wingers don't.
I'm thinking that just letting the invisible hand of the market place decide what is best for me and my family, and the misinformed masses of asses on social media.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
What a stupid O.P.. If you bothered to read anything the landowner in question had a small plot he wanted to build a house on but corrupt power hungry bureaucrats stole his land use rights from him using an "interpretation" of the clean water act. There was absolutely no standing water on the property at all any time of the year and just one old dry drainage ditch to prevent erosion during infrequent rain storms. The Biden admin was basically trying to steal 1/3rd of all privately owned land in the country with no legal basis and claim nothing could ever be built on it.

Thankfully, the SCOTUS put an end to those thefts by Democraps. You, however, are clearly to stupid to even know what the topic being discussed was.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Some people are so fucking conformist, you either have to be left or right, can’t be nothing else, not happy unless they’re putting people in their little boxes so they know where to point the finger. Them kind of people never know wtf they’re talking about.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I hear what you are saying though I think it is fair to call out Democraps as they literally were the ones trying to steal massive amounts of other people's land. I agree that X (I believe that is his alt) didn't bother to read details and just wanted to whine for his "team".

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

What about those that have a pond, lake, spring, river, or occasional creek after the rains on THEIR PROPERTY.

That's their water.... that's their property rights.... that's their right to stop all trespassers....

Do you have a problem with that, comrade?

OP
OP
Lotte Skoring

Lotte Skoring

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
God you people are dense. At least Reggie Essent got the musical reference but no why should you have a right to pollute public and adjacent downstream waters because all you are doing is polluting on your own property. God made us custodians of the land and not to do as we please for profit but to be the caretakers and preservers of not to degrade at will because we own it. Happy Memorial Day you destroyers.

OP
OP
Lotte Skoring

Lotte Skoring

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
God you people are dense. At least Reggie Essent got the musical reference but no why should you have a right to pollute public and adjacent downstream waters because all you are doing is polluting on your own property. God made us custodians of the land and not to do as we please for profit but to be the caretakers and preservers of not to degrade at will because we own it. Happy Memorial Day you destroyers.
You people are so smart that you don't even know that water is fluid and reacts to sciencie things like gravity and porosity and back pressure. For you every action has no consequence it's all very immediate. You know the same applies to the air. You can release sarin gas in your back yard and no matter that it kills your neighbor it was only in your back yard that you released it. It reminds of how you people don't understand "global" warming because it's 6 degrees cooler in your back yard today so how can global warming be real. So God made you that way. Made you dumb as dirt so we have to live with that.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Show me how allowing that guy to build house on the land he owns would have polluted any water. It wouldn't and that is what the Supreme Court ruled. Democraps just wanted to illegally rob land owners of their property, without compensation, so they could falsely claim they were helping their mythic god Gaia.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Show me how allowing that guy to build house on the land he owns would have polluted any water. It wouldn't and that is what the Supreme Court ruled. Democraps just wanted to illegally rob land owners of their property, without compensation, so they could falsely claim they were helping their mythic god Gaia.

They don't ever bother taking any minute to understand they issue. They are drooling ass nazi tards who just want to make up reasons to hate and dehumanize other people. That's all.

They don't give a fuck about water or the environment at all.

OP
OP
Lotte Skoring

Lotte Skoring

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You see this is a perfect illustration of what I just wrote. It isn't just about this one case any more than Dobbs vs Jackson was only about that. "GLOBAL" look up the word. Look up Chaos theory. Implications of a single action go far and wide. God made you so dumb.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You see this is a perfect illustration of what I just wrote. It isn't just about this one case any more than Dobbs vs Jackson was only about that. "GLOBAL" look up the word. Look up Chaos theory. Implications of a single action go far and wide. God made you so dumb.

You are an idiot. I bet I am the only one here who has a degrees in geology and a minor in hydrology and who works as a geologist. You are just an idiot who runs his mouth but who knows nothing. Of you actually owned some real estate maybe you might suddenly figure out how tyrannical it is for unelected bureaucrats to try to remove your property rights without any legal basis granted to them by Congress simply because they want to remove huge swaths of land from private ownership without compensation.

The Supreme Court absolutely got this one right, no, it won't have any meaningful impact on water quality at all, and you are a fool for believe lies.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I don't particularly care about Trump and have repeatedly said I prefer DeSantis.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I don't particularly care about Trump and have repeatedly said I prefer DeSantis.

I have my ups and downs about both of them. In a way, I'd like to see more Governors like DeSantis, with some tweaks lol. Then it wouldnt matter who was President.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
So simply showing you are wrong is a desperate appeal to authority? You tried to claim I got my degree from Trump University, you pathetic fool.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Definitely a swallowgay alt. The guy can't change his posting style.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I am glad you find it funny but it is literally what I have done for a living for the last 20 years.

The corpo media didn't deem you a leftwing expert, so this asshat thinks you MUST be a "trumptard uni" grad.

Only democrats can tell you what's right, what's valid and who knows what. These people would vote for Caligula if their "side" promoted him while screaming about how evil and stupid everyone who disagrees with them is.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
So simply showing you are wrong is a desperate appeal to authority? You tried to claim I got my degree from Trump University, you pathetic fool.

All that dumbfuck does is spew hate and insults.

The brain has rotted. People like this don't even see humanity anymore. They are full on nazis.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

It does show amigo

Last edited: