Why Do Right Wingers Love That Dirty Water?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Florida is doing great and millions keep moving there because it is so nice.

OP
OP
Lotte Skoring

Lotte Skoring

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
@Oerdin @Dove @Biggie Smiles @Blazor All of it it's fine okay because Jesus will come again and he's going to melt all of you right wingers down in the Lake of Fire. Why you may ask? Because you didn't work out this time. You weren't good enough so you will be melted down and reformed with hopefully better results where you don't hate everything. Don't hate the environment don't hate people who aren't the same color as you or not of the same political persuasion or sexual orientation as you or anything else that isn't exactly like you. Can you imagine if you got your way and everyone was exactly like you? The world would be boring as shit. Heck even more boring. Even shit changes and isn't always the same.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Where did I say anything about Jesus or religion? I swear you lunatics are fucking retarded. You have no idea what people's positions are even though we have posted them multiple times. You just lie and make up false positions which you then wrongly try to attribute to other people.

Do the world a favor and just kill yourselves. You are genuinely just to stupid to bother with. All you ever do is lie because you are to lazy and dumb to do anything else.

Admin.

This ain't Texas (woo), ain't. no hold'm woo woo
Site Supporter ☠️
Where did I say anything about Jesus or religion? I swear you lunatics are fucking retarded. You have no idea what people's positions are even though we have posted them multiple times. You just lie and make up false positions which you then wrongly try to attribute to other people.

Do the world a favor and just kill yourselves. You are genuinely just to stupid to bother with. All you ever do is lie because you are to lazy and dumb to do anything else.
What happened to you, how did you get to be so angry and hateful, is it because you’re dumb?

OP
OP
Lotte Skoring

Lotte Skoring

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
What happened to you, how did you get to be so angry and hateful, is it because you’re dumb?
It's obvious that he and the others are dumb but that's not the worst of it. The worst of it is that they are heartless and have no love but self love which is the cheapest version.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
See what a hater you are? That's why you will be melted down.

I just dislike you and a few others when I tell you what my position is, you ignore it, and then just make up some lie which is the exact opposite of what I said. Obviously you are dishonest and love to lie so, yes, I dislike liars. Don't like it then stop lying.

OP
OP
Lotte Skoring

Lotte Skoring

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I just dislike you and a few others when I tell you what my position is, you ignore it, and then just make up some lie which is the exact opposite of what I said. Obviously you are dishonest and love to lie so, yes, I dislike liars. Don't like it then stop lying.
Nobody lies but you right wingers. And you love liars you love Trump and want to be just like him. So you lie some more every word.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
When he can upgrade to an Infinity from his 60s VW Bug. Can't live out of a Bug so easy.
I happen to drive a VW Bug Lotte Skoring (if that is your real name) and I might live in it very easily tyvm!

C5VQ9xV.jpg

OP
OP
Lotte Skoring

Lotte Skoring

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I happen to drive a VW Bug Lotte Skoring (if that is your real name) and I might live in it very easily tyvm!

C5VQ9xV.jpg
Those are bigger than the 60s ones. Everything is embiggened now or you may be very small. I know a lot of turtles and even the biggest could be comfy in there. Maybe not a big snapping turtle but a box turtle def.
O and Lotte Skoring is my real name.

Admin.

This ain't Texas (woo), ain't. no hold'm woo woo
Site Supporter ☠️
Citations required.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I have my ups and downs about both of them. In a way, I'd like to see more Governors like DeSantis, with some tweaks lol. Then it wouldnt matter who was President.
Tough not to like fatso shade of orange makeup.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Can you see now why I don't give morons like this and noodle neck the time of day or courtesy of a civil discussion? I just bombard asswads with exactly the type of response they merit. Nothing more.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
Can you see now why I don't give morons like this and noodle neck the time of day or courtesy of a civil discussion? I just bombard asswads with exactly the type of response they merit. Nothing more.
You've given them the time of day by referencing them repeatedly for three fuckin' years and thousands of posts. 1000's > nothing. That's maths.

OP
OP
Lotte Skoring

Lotte Skoring

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You've given them the time of day by referencing them repeatedly for three fuckin' years and thousands of posts. 1000's > nothing. That's maths.
Apparently Biggie Jizz Guzzler would have to admit to his love of cocks if he had no one else to accuse.