Does anyone here use raw dairy products?

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
I've drank real cow's milk before (feckin' delicious but much fat) before anything was done to it. Now I always buy the 2% because well, I don't have a cow. :(

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I've drank real cow's milk before (feckin' delicious but much fat) before anything was done to it. Now I always buy the 2% because well, I don't have a cow. :(

I was a milk drinker until a few years ago:

Conventional cow's milk — This is another food that can cause leaky gut. The component of dairy that harms your gut is the protein A1 casein. Also, the pasteurization process destroys vital enzymes, making sugars like lactose very difficult to digest.

Almond and Oat have similar issues as Cow. Coconut milk is best.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
I was a milk drinker until a few years ago:

Conventional cow's milk — This is another food that can cause leaky gut. The component of dairy that harms your gut is the protein A1 casein. Also, the pasteurization process destroys vital enzymes, making sugars like lactose very difficult to digest.

Almond and Oat have similar issues as Cow. Coconut milk is best.
What about goat's milk? Is that healthy?

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
In this context 'raw' means unpasteurized.
I drink it occasionally without any problems, but I usually choose goat milk over cow, and I know the local source.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
In this context 'raw' means unpasteurized.
I drink it occasionally without any problems, but I usually choose goat milk over cow, and I know the local source.
I've never had goat's milk. How does it taste compared to cow's milk?

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
What about goat's milk? Is that healthy?

I had to research:

Anti inflammatory properties found in goat milk is unique due to its enzymatic makeup that effectively controls gut inflammation.

It does not provide complete nutrition.