Does Deloriansgay post using a Potato ??

X

Exclusive Member of...
Avatar Hack'd
Reaction score
-6,858
Location
here
What have you ? you haven't posted a pic since arriving on the scene in a cloud of shit dust
Either you're a genuine incapable doofus or you're posting from a Potato ... either way you look like a fuming anus, discharging thunder and lightning over the mere fact we're better than you

giphy.gif

... See how that works ? you need a tutorial ??
 
You're almost as good as that bullshitter that does drugs and drinks and than stewards the friendly skies in an Airplane HA HA HA HA HA
 
You choking ?
bcb.gif
need a 'Wambo ?? :LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO:
 
Hello Jeannie
How are you this evening ?
 
Lady ?? I've never met a lady with a mouth worthy of 18 homeless punjabs ..
 
you do understand that by saying "
I know that I played one full round of golf with your testicles "
doesn't count in here or in RL ( if you have one that is ) you're a little dreamer and positively a cellar dweller living off whatever your mommy sends down the ole dinner pipe ...enjoy
A6C3433.gif
 
'Played golf with your testicles' :Confused:

Was 'Fabio' there ?

You look thirsty after all those 'hardcore' rips

5d0237d6240000300f8d7e01.jpeg
 
you do understand that by saying "
I know that I played one full round of golf with your testicles "
doesn't count in here or in RL ( if you have one that is ) you're a little dreamer and positively a cellar dweller living off whatever your mommy sends down the ole dinner pipe ...enjoy
A6C3433.gif

Oh. Joy! More scat gifs! You fucking imbecile.