DOGGOS!!!

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
86180153.jpg

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Don't touch my bike. Wooooooo.
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm afraid my dog will die if she ever has unimpeded access to her food bag one day

She inhales her food, especially at night when I mix some soft sachet food with the dry one

She won't even remove her head from the bowl until she's finished.

I gave her a couple boiled quail eggs tonight, she goes insane. She loves human food.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I'm afraid my dog will die if she ever has unimpeded access to her food bag one day

She inhales her food, especially at night when I mix some soft sachet food with the dry one

I gave her a couple boiled quail eggs tonight, she goes insane. She loves human food.

Easy to train when they’re food oriented...

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Site Supporter ☠️

She's still a puppy, gonna be one year in April

She's a little crazy spaz, really friendly and sweet dog, everyone falls in love with her

I hope she doesn't grow to be too boring

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

She's a little crazy spaz, really friendly and sweet dog, everyone falls in love with her

What sort of pup is she ?

nazzibastard

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

spray paint bastard on her then take pic then ill beleave you .

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Site Supporter ☠️

IMG-20190818-155358.jpg

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
Looks like a wienie dog - - -- - -

0492387428.jpg

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Site Supporter ☠️
She's a mutt. Her mother is a pinscher and her dad is like a mix of pittbull and basset mix, I'd say.

She's a very good dog, I love how silent she is, doesn't complain with stupid barks for nothing.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

IMG-20190818-155358.jpg

She’s so sweet, good times ahead..