DOGGOS!!!

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
maxresdefault.jpg

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
you like rotties as much as i like dobies .. how old is yours?
2872392379_72af284ae0_z.jpg
He’s 8 now..
rotties are cool, used to know one from an employer i once had, but she was heavy and wild and very dominant... i prefer dobies, they are finer and slender and lighter.. need to buy mine yet, if alone i may get two or three .. but wait covid since i need to flee belgium .. intelligence offices and info and me, hurting and hunting me.. decimating all around me and some dame scared off so i am moody at my govt. and holland... so not good to keep a pooch now ..
lovely 8 years, how old do they get? did you have him as pup or from the dog pound?

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
you like rotties as much as i like dobies .. how old is yours?
2872392379_72af284ae0_z.jpg
He’s 8 now..
rotties are cool, used to know one from an employer i once had, but she was heavy and wild and very dominant... i prefer dobies, they are finer and slender and lighter.. need to buy mine yet, if alone i may get two or three .. but wait covid since i need to flee belgium .. intelligence offices and info and me, hurting and hunting me.. decimating all around me and some dame scared off so i am moody at my govt. and holland... so not good to keep a pooch now ..
lovely 8 years, how old do they get? did you have him as pup or from the dog pound?

This one I got as a pup, my last dog was a rescue she was almost 15 when she died.