Dr Dre is a piece of shit

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Why is it his responsibility to support everyone? He pays $3.5 mil a year in alimony. The grandchildren also have a biological father one would presume.

Dr. Dre didn’t promote a cultural cancer. He was a DJ and his group NWA didn’t even consist of LA gang members. They also didn’t refer to their music as gangsta rap, which was already gaining notariety in the east and west coast hip hop scene. Ice Cube was a college student and they brought attention to what had already been going on in the LA ghettos for decades. Police harassment has always been an issue. It wasn’t until people like Johnny Cochran endured it that anyone gave a shit.
He doesnt HAVE to support his grandkids just like a landowner doesnt HAVE to allow a squatter stay on his land. Some people think it would be a proper thing for him to do something for the kids, especially since they are his blood. As far as the rest of what you said, irrelevant.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I was really confused and then I saw the "ignored content" thing and it made sense lol.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Why is it his responsibility to support everyone? He pays $3.5 mil a year in alimony. The grandchildren also have a biological father one would presume.

Dr. Dre didn’t promote a cultural cancer. He was a DJ and his group NWA didn’t even consist of LA gang members. They also didn’t refer to their music as gangsta rap, which was already gaining notariety in the east and west coast hip hop scene. Ice Cube was a college student and they brought attention to what had already been going on in the LA ghettos for decades. Police harassment has always been an issue. It wasn’t until people like Johnny Cochran endured it that anyone gave a shit.
He doesnt HAVE to support his grandkids just like a landowner doesnt HAVE to allow a squatter stay on his land. Some people think it would be a proper thing for him to do something for the kids, especially since they are his blood. As far as the rest of what you said, irrelevant.

The fact of the matter is no parent is required to support their adult children and/or their grandchildren. Her mother had her when she and Dre were both teenagers, he wasn’t even in the music industry making money yet, and she proceeded to have a total of 3 children out of wedlock with him… and now people presume that he has to support the adult daughter and her children because he has money. DAFUQ!?!? Can you imagine how many spoiled oppositional defiant teenage girls would start pumping out babies just to defy their rich fathers if this were even remotely plausible?

Why the hell a woman whose father is worth $800million can only find a job with Uber and wasn’t educated and pursuing her own career is beyond my comprehension.

You think it’s not relevant, but it is. If you watch the movie about NWA, Straight Out of Compton, you will see that these guys endured racial profiling and police brutality for doing nothing more than walking into a recording studio when they weren’t recognizable celebrities yet. Movies like this and others such as Boys n the Hood are depictions of what has been going on in black neighborhoods for decades. Every time the black community has had enough, there are riots. If you think this doesn’t effect you or isn’t relevant, you’re sadly mistaken.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

The fact of the matter is no parent is required to support their adult children and/or their grandchildren. Her mother had her when she and Dre were both teenagers, he wasn’t even in the music industry making money yet, and she proceeded to have a total of 3 children out of wedlock with him… and now people presume that he has to support the adult daughter and her children because he has money. DAFUQ!?!? Can you imagine how many spoiled oppositional defiant teenage girls would start pumping out babies just to defy their rich fathers if this were even remotely plausible?

Why the hell a woman whose father is worth $800million can only find a job with Uber and wasn’t educated and pursuing her own career is beyond my comprehension.

You think it’s not relevant, but it is. If you watch the movie about NWA, Straight Out of Compton, you will see that these guys endured racial profiling and police brutality for doing nothing more than walking into a recording studio when they weren’t recognizable celebrities yet. Movies like this and others such as Boys n the Hood are depictions of what has been going on in black neighborhoods for decades. Every time the black community has had enough, there are riots. If you think this doesn’t effect you or isn’t relevant, you’re sadly mistaken.
We agree the daughter is a POS.

Any racial problems blacks have are their own damn fault and have nothing to do with a man that has bucketloads of money feeling some sort of moral obligation to help children financially.

When we hear of shootings, its more often than not blacks. When cops got shot in the chicongo last weekend, we all, including you, instantly knew they were niggers. Blacks misbehave because they arent held to the same standards as the rest of the races. Worse yet, now whites arent either, as long as they're liberals. Anytime nigger gangs get into it, they should all be rounded up and shot like dogs in the public square. That should also apply for anyone with a MS-13 tattoo. Young, blonde, white tramp with a MS-13 tattoo? DEAD!

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

We agree the daughter is a POS.

Any racial problems blacks have are their own damn fault and have nothing to do with a man that has bucketloads of money feeling some sort of moral obligation to help children financially.

When we hear of shootings, its more often than not blacks. When cops got shot in the chicongo last weekend, we all, including you, instantly knew they were niggers. Blacks misbehave because they arent held to the same standards as the rest of the races. Worse yet, now whites arent either, as long as they're liberals. Anytime nigger gangs get into it, they should all be rounded up and shot like dogs in the public square. That should also apply for anyone with a MS-13 tattoo. Young, blonde, white tramp with a MS-13 tattoo? DEAD!

My whole argument is less to do with money and more to do with being there and raising your kids.

We know that one of the biggest problems in the problems in the black community is the absent father. Ever since the welfare state started incentivizing single motherhood and not helping families, and this violent culture of gangs, hatred of police, abusing and degrading women(a culture that Dre himself promoted) the black community has struggled.

He could have been there raising his daughter instead of just throwing money in. And he is now choosing to fuck off his own grandchildren. It's sad. And it's a cycle.

He is a scum bag.. and I tend to view most rappers as scumbags solely based on the content and culture they promote.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
^^^ While you rally for pro-life and joke about driving your car through a BLM rally and claim you’re not racist *rolls eyes*

He paid child support to her mother when she was a child and now she is grown with a family of her own. Get a grip.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Rap is something you do; hip hop is something you live ~ KRS One

Hip hop is a subculture and an art movement that emerged from the Bronx in New York City during the early 1970s. Its development reflected the negative effects of post-industrial decline, political discourse, and a rapidly changing economy.

Looking back to New York City during this era, we see an economic collapse. The city’s economy was falling apart due to the decline of the manufacturing industry and construction of the Cross Bronx Expressway. Much of the white middle class moved to the suburbs to escape the social and economic challenges. The migration shifted demographics and segregated communities. Conditions worsened in neighborhoods prominently populated by African-Americans, Puerto Ricans, and Caribbean immigrants. Urban despair also brought rising crime, gang violence, and poverty.

Consequently, businesses closed their doors, causing many economic opportunities and sources of entertainment to evaporate. As a result, urban youth turned to the streets for recreation and self-expression. The abandoned buildings and parking lots set the stage for block parties. These block parties laid the groundwork for everything associated with early hip hop culture. DJs and MCs brought the music by setting up mobile “Sound Systems” introduced by Jamaican culture. Sheets of cardboard became dance floors for break-dancers, and brick walls transformed into canvases for graffiti.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
^^^ While you rally for pro-life and joke about driving your car through a BLM rally and claim you’re not racist *rolls eyes*

He paid child support to her mother when she was a child and now she is grown with a family of her own. Get a grip.
I'd drive my car through a BLM rally too if they were surrounding it and seeking to do me harm. 90% are privileged white liberals anyway so I wouldn't have a problem with it at all

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I'd drive my car through a BLM rally too if they were surrounding it and seeking to do me harm. 90% are privileged white liberals anyway so I wouldn't have a problem with it at all

Everything I've seen of those savages piling on cars and beating on them and threatening innocent people it makes my fucking blood boil. They have absolutely NO right to terrorize people.

Entitled violent terrorists. They deserve every thing done to them by innocent people trying to defend themselves and their property.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Everything I've seen of those savages piling on cars and beating on them and threatening innocent people it makes my fucking blood boil. They have absolutely NO right to terrorize people.

Entitled violent terrorists. They deserve every thing done to them by innocent people trying to defend themselves and their property.
To be honest I wouldn't give a shit what color they were or what cause they were fighting for. Surround my car doing some of the shit I've seen on video and I'm hitting the gas and I could frankly care fucking less how many of them I mame, murder or mutilate in the process.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

To be honest I wouldn't give a shit what color they were or what cause they were fighting for. Surround my car doing some of the shit I've seen on video and I'm hitting the gas and I could frankly care fucking less how many of them I mame, murder or mutilate in the process.

I dont give a shit either. If Trump supporters were doing that I would STILL do what I had to do to protect myself.

Good thing you never see Trump supporters doing shit like that.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
E

I dont give a shit either. If Trump supporters were doing that I would STILL do what I had to do to protect myself.

Good thing you never see Trump supporters doing shit like that.
Exactly.

I crowd of MAGA hat wearing lunatics surrounding my car with intent to do me harm would get exactly the same treatment