LotusBud's BF Opinion Piece, July 15, 2024

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
I sometimes think it's possible some ancient civilizations were way smarter than we are in many ways.
I think our civilization relies far too much on computers & other digital technologies

This will likely be our downfall because people stopped thinking for themselves and creating/doing thing by themselves

Breakfall

Such is life...
Factory Bastard
Throughout the history of the world, people in power and/or questing for power have committed unspeakable atrocities. As you all know, one of the oldest we have on record is the Roman Senate's successful conspiracy to murder Cesar.

But humans have this odd tendency to believe that, in whatever time is contemporary to said humans, we have somehow magically risen above such atrocities, and we all know better than to commit them now, in our advanced times. And somehow we believe that the USA certainly doesn't participate in them, even though we have the clear evidence of things like Hiroshima and Vietnam, and more.

My argument is that human nature has changed very little, and yet the ways in which to create and carry out conspiracies and commit atrocities have simply become more sophisticated. More doable, really.

Yes, the Reichstag fire was one such conspiracy. And, no, we didn't simply stop there. We continue. The disappearances in South America, the attempts to murder Castro, the ousting of democratically elected president Aristide from Haiti by the USA, apartheid in South Africa, the Cheney/Bush wars, Russian BS, Gaza. This shit goes on and on and on, and we all know it.

Yet some throw up their hands and say "No way!" when it is argued that JFK was assassinated by his own government, that 9/11 was a successful conspiracy, and that Trump might have staged his own assassination attempt.

Why? None of these things are out of character for the power mongers in the world. Look at how long hundreds of people, rich and powerful people, kept their mouths shut about Jeffrey Epstein, and even protected him the first time he was charged with crimes.

I think the reason people close their eyes to the truth about things like JFK and 9/11 is because we are all good citizens. We have been raised to believe there are precepts of right/wrong and that we all should adhere to them. But what many of us fail to recognize is that the rich and powerful do not care about such things, and do not adhere to the laws of the little people. Come on! How was a Hitler ever possible? How is Netanyahu possible? Trump? The senators who killed Cesar? Henry VIII with his wives? They did what they did because they knew they were not among the little people and ethics and laws did not apply to them.

All you have to do is look at the facts of Trump's life to today and you KNOW he believes he is above the law, and he believes he is the rightful president. There is plenty of evidence to argue that Trump will do anything to take the throne again. Dispense with your disbelief and use the evidence supplied by the FACTS. THEN make a judgment call, and only then. Don't make judgment calls based on your disbelief than any American could do anything so heinous and get away with it. Powerful people do it all the fucking time.

LotusBud
July 2024
Somewhere in Portugal
Fuck a duck! Lol…I actually did laugh when you deemed this twat-wafflery worthy enough to sign-off on!!!

What a Karenesque piece of twattery! That almost made my eyes menstruate.

I bet you were legs-wide-open, flicking the rosebud whilst you were editing and looking over this rehashed tripe.

How about you give your newly adopted country folk of Portugal a serve while you’re at it! Bring up their atrocities of past history and how they facilitated the whole of the Americas and other developing countries with slaves huh?
Give credit where credit is due. But you don’t say boo about that do you now Karen!?

Instead of trying to turn our eyeballs into front-bums, do your research and offer actual constructive advice to those that give a fuck other than your usual one-sided shite!

PS: when yoo signed orf, yoo spelted “Rosebud” wong! Heeheeheee…

;)