Dropping acid

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Good stories y'all lolol.

Dove, man I've always wanted to go to a Rave, for TWENTY FIVE YEARS NOW!!!! There are never any near here. I feel Im gonna be old before I ever get to go.

I think I've shared some stories before lol.

I know driving around in an 80's 2 door Nissan Sentra with NINE people in it, makes ya feel like a sardine lol, or like you in a clown car lol.

One of the craziest things I saw, was when we went to a friends house I never been to, and dude had a 150lb bowa constricter snake that was 15 feet long. Fucker ate rabbits. Anyway, the floor started doing waves on me, and the snake started to peel. If you ever seen one peel, its skin starts to bubble. Im sitting there, and about a half dozen folks started peeling this bubbling skin off this huge snake. Was fuckin' trippy as hell lol.

I remember someone handing me a huge wall mirror, and I started to think the mirror image was me, and I was the mirror image, and we were moving differently, and then the image in the mirror looked evil, and thankfully someone took the mirror away lol.

I remember this story about a guy, that had 10 hits in his head sweat band long ago. Cops were running after him, and he sweat, thus absorbing the hits. Something about when they tried to catch him, he thought he was a glass of orange juice, and begged the cops not to "tip him over or he would spill" lol. Heard dude had a bad trip, and wound up in the mental hospital for a time.

Wow. Reminds me of the Fillmore Auditorium on Fillmore street. Snakes, naked hippies, Freaks selling dope on the sidewalk. 2 black chicks beating on each other. Bill throwing out the sneak ins. Lee Michaels as loud as you could stand it. Never did you see a policeman. I prefer tranquility now

Indeed!

I like my simple, mostly tranquil life. I've always been far more an introvert despite my wild history.

OP
OP
RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
Nice responses!

I asked because I asked a friend with really good connections to find me something different

I tried acid for the first time in 1997, I took 1/4 of a "square", during a party. I had a joint, a couple beers, so I had a pretty nice high, very little of the crazy stuff, put I felt pretty good and I kinda enjoyed the enhanced senses thing.

They said it was the recommended dosage for first timers, if you want to feel the full experience you could take a whole square and really trip after you got acquainted with it a little better, but back in those days it was hard to come by and very expensive around here.

I was always wary when it comes to hallucinogenics, growing up there were tons of stories of people who took too much shrooms or acid and never "came back" from the trip.

The extent of truth in those tales is probably exaggerated, but nevertheless, I was felt safer with weed, so I stuck with it, rarely trying something different.

But lately I've been feeling just way too fucking bored. I'm in that part of life I guess.

I live alone so I said fuck it, I'm gonna try it.

Someone mentioned the "California Sunshine" one, that's the one I got. I got 4, the kind you could split in 4 again if you want to be "civil" LOL

So I was home alone, in a good mood, so I tried one a couple days after I got it

It took 40 minutes or so for the effects to start, but 2 hours into it, I was fucking flying LOL

I read somewhere that watching Blade Runner 2048 during a trip was great and they didn't lie

Anyway, it's a helluva drug, but definitely not for everyone.

I wouldn't DREAM of driving under it's influence and I tend to be a good driver drunk or high, but that stuff fucks you up

I don't know how people take that to go to parties, all I wanted to do was lay in bad and watch something

I took a couple hits of weed during the experience, they said it kinda takes the "edgy" effects of acid and that's what I felt

I wouldn't dare take that stuff in a bad day, it feels like it's easy to go into a bad trip if you have the wrong stuff in your mind

And although you feel fucking awesome, you feel kinda shitty the couple days after that, a bit like a moral hangover

Scrawny The Ghost

Interdimensional UltraMegaRich Luxury BLTQ+ Banker
IN MILLBROOK CHILDREN AS YOUNG AS 9 TOOK LSD THE DRUG WAS FREELY AVAILABLE AND EVERYONE JOINED IN ITS RITUALIZED CONSUMPTION
"IT CAN BE LIKE READING THE BIBLE 6 TIMES OR BECOMING THE POPE OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT" - a nine year old boy

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Nice responses!

I asked because I asked a friend with really good connections to find me something different

I tried acid for the first time in 1997, I took 1/4 of a "square", during a party. I had a joint, a couple beers, so I had a pretty nice high, very little of the crazy stuff, put I felt pretty good and I kinda enjoyed the enhanced senses thing.

They said it was the recommended dosage for first timers, if you want to feel the full experience you could take a whole square and really trip after you got acquainted with it a little better, but back in those days it was hard to come by and very expensive around here.

I was always wary when it comes to hallucinogenics, growing up there were tons of stories of people who took too much shrooms or acid and never "came back" from the trip.

The extent of truth in those tales is probably exaggerated, but nevertheless, I was felt safer with weed, so I stuck with it, rarely trying something different.

But lately I've been feeling just way too fucking bored. I'm in that part of life I guess.

I live alone so I said fuck it, I'm gonna try it.

Someone mentioned the "California Sunshine" one, that's the one I got. I got 4, the kind you could split in 4 again if you want to be "civil" LOL

So I was home alone, in a good mood, so I tried one a couple days after I got it

It took 40 minutes or so for the effects to start, but 2 hours into it, I was fucking flying LOL

I read somewhere that watching Blade Runner 2048 during a trip was great and they didn't lie

Anyway, it's a helluva drug, but definitely not for everyone.

I wouldn't DREAM of driving under it's influence and I tend to be a good driver drunk or high, but that stuff fucks you up

I don't know how people take that to go to parties, all I wanted to do was lay in bad and watch something

I took a couple hits of weed during the experience, they said it kinda takes the "edgy" effects of acid and that's what I felt

I wouldn't dare take that stuff in a bad day, it feels like it's easy to go into a bad trip if you have the wrong stuff in your mind

And although you feel fucking awesome, you feel kinda shitty the couple days after that, a bit like a moral hangover

Yeah tripping is nothing like just being high or drunk.

Totally different experience.

Glad you had fun! But do be careful!

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Around a Large Bonfire surrounded by Black oak, Birch, and Ash on a clear warm September and the idea came to try Magic Mushrooms that were grown locally, this seem like the logical thing to do at that point in time. So I consumed a large mouthful as did my fellow travellers, sat around the fire and waited.

I watched my closest associate become digitized before my eyes as the spaces between the white trees became black monoliths leading off to infinity, while my associate to my right was staring into the fire, her eyeballs appeared to have popped out like a crustaceans.

I looked up to the night sky and clearly saw the Milky way framed by the tree tops whose branches, illuminated by the bonfire, kept splitting off into more branches. Each branch dividing into another pair of branches and so on. Space itself, of course, was beautiful

My Digitized friend, whose face had now melted to the ground in streaks of tans and whites, kept going on and on about " Butt Worms" and how one He called "Antoine" kept poking out of his sphincter. That's why he felt moist. The drink he had spilled in has lap may have had a more to do with that, but it was his story, and I was most Pie-eyed and Sanctified.

I recommend Mushrooms. Once a week just to get the salt out of your soul.

Matt Smith

Yes. It really is me. The original Matt Smith
It's been about 15 years since I tried any sort of hallucinogen. A joint dipped in PCP was my last experience. Nothing really happened. Although I did shit my pants.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Around a Large Bonfire surrounded by Black oak, Birch, and Ash on a clear warm September and the idea came to try Magic Mushrooms that were grown locally, this seem like the logical thing to do at that point in time. So I consumed a large mouthful as did my fellow travellers, sat around the fire and waited.

I watched my closest associate become digitized before my eyes as the spaces between the white trees became black monoliths leading off to infinity, while my associate to my right was staring into the fire, her eyeballs appeared to have popped out like a crustaceans.

I looked up to the night sky and clearly saw the Milky way framed by the tree tops whose branches, illuminated by the bonfire, kept splitting off into more branches. Each branch dividing into another pair of branches and so on. Space itself, of course, was beautiful

My Digitized friend, whose face had now melted to the ground in streaks of tans and whites, kept going on and on about " Butt Worms" and how one He called "Antoine" kept poking out of his sphincter. That's why he felt moist. The drink he had spilled in has lap may have had a more to do with that, but it was his story, and I was most Pie-eyed and Sanctified.

Dude, I really liked my first shroom experience recently. Next time I want to do while camping as well, or hiking or some shit. I'll need a sitter of course prolly lol. Dont wanna wander off in the woods.

I tell ya, one thing that happened to me during that experience, it felt like I had liquid shit running down my legs, all the way to my knees! Went to the bathroom, and I was dry lol. But I did have to shit, and sure enough, it was liquid lol. And for some reason when I wiped, it felt like I had a HUGE asshole lol. I was wiping up near my balls, and prolly didnt need to lol. My asshole just felt huge for some reason lol.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Dude, I really liked my first shroom experience recently. Next time I want to do while camping as well, or hiking or some shit. I'll need a sitter of course prolly lol. Dont wanna wander off in the woods.

I tell ya, one thing that happened to me during that experience, it felt like I had liquid shit running down my legs, all the way to my knees! Went to the bathroom, and I was dry lol. But I did have to shit, and sure enough, it was liquid lol. And for some reason when I wiped, it felt like I had a HUGE asshole lol. I was wiping up near my balls, and prolly didnt need to lol. My asshole just felt huge for some reason lol.
just watch the campfire flames dance on shrooms and let your indian spirit enter u - i am a wolf lol

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

just watch the campfire flames dance on shrooms and let your indian spirit enter u - i am a wolf lol

Lol hell yeah... ow-wooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lol, I use to get crunk around the fire, and sing Cherokee songs lol. Well, some made up, and I could do one at least lol, the song of water.

I cant wait, gonna do it this year some time for sure. I LOVE camping, so it makes sense to do this lol.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Lol, I use to get crunk around the fire, and sing Cherokee songs lol. Well, some made up, and I could do one at least lol, the song of water.

I cant wait, gonna do it this year some time for sure. I LOVE camping, so it makes sense to do this lol.
ever camp alone?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

ever camp alone?

Several times!

Dont know if I would wanna do shrooms and be alone up in the wilderness though lol. I was already attacked once by a bear lol.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

ever camp alone?

Several times!

Dont know if I would wanna do shrooms and be alone up in the wilderness though lol. I was already attacked once by a bear lol.
if i was alone and i had them i would do it, but dont wear a headlamp if u do lol

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

ever camp alone?

Several times!

if i was alone and i had them i would do it, but dont wear a headlamp if u do lol

Lol gotcha. Guess it would also depend where I was at.

Dageaux

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I managed to avoid acid and shrooms all through high school because watching others do it, I knew I would like that WAAAAAAAYYYY too much, I was right. I tried LSD in college and ended up being a test monkey for an acid dealer for about 9 months. It wasn't until several years later that I tried shrooms and it was much more.... well just more. With LSD everything was funny, and while I saw, heard, smelled, and even once tasted strange things that either weren't there or were wildly out of proportion with the actual stimuli, there was always a portion of my brain or thoughts that was still grounded in reality. "It is just a drug, that isn't really there" Mushrooms were different. There was still that part of me that was detached and thinking "this isn't right, those were some really good drugs" there was a much greater portion of me that was immersed in it.
I don't do them anymore because I had heart surgery when I was younger and I am afraid that I will either convince myself that I was having a heart attack and go to the ER while tripping, or I really have a heart attack and NOT go to the ER because I thought I was just tripping. Either would end up badly.

Mr. 5050

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Tried it a few times but found it a bit unnatural and too drawn out... Even a bit boring after 10hrs+

Psilocybin is much better, more natural feeling and 6hrs of a good trip with a 2-3hr come down... Never had a bad trip in my life so no regrets regardless...

This was fun to watch...

OP
OP
RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
So, apparently, I've grown a bit of a taste for the stuff

I'm pretty convinced there's something else in those blotters, I can feel my tongue getting numb at the first hour of taking it

The high is pretty awesome and I've been searching for movies that go well with the trip

Yesterday, I watched "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas". Wow. It's a masterpiece. Of course, you must be fucking high as a kite to truly enjoy it and understand what is really going on

After that, I started watching an old french animation, "Fantastic Planet". Also amazing to watch tripping

I'll probably get tired of it eventually, but for now, I've been enjoying this crazy phase of my life.

Dageaux

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I'm pretty convinced there's something else in those blotters, I can feel my tongue getting numb at the first hour of taking it

The high is pretty awesome and I've been searching for movies that go well with the trip

Yesterday, I watched "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas". Wow. It's a masterpiece. Of course, you must be fucking high as a kite to truly enjoy it and understand what is really going on

After that, I started watching an old french animation, "Fantastic Planet". Also amazing to watch tripping

I'll probably get tired of it eventually, but for now, I've been enjoying this crazy phase of my life.
Probably the tongue numbness is due to the strychnine, most LSD has some in it. You will also notice grinding teeth as a result.
Piece of advice for you, Don't watch The Wall while tripping. Everyone always say to "watch The Wall trippin, man". It's a pretty dark movie consciously, subconsciously it is FUCKING DARK. Maybe it's just me, but The Wall fucked me up psychologically for about a week afterwards.
F&L (if it was the Johnny Depp one) was a good choice for a trip. The Bill Murray version of F&L is better with pot than acid imo, because it isn't as visual and is more humor based. You might also try some slapstick comedy like Charlie Chaplin or really early Disney animations. Fantasia from Disney is a treat too.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator

Probably the tongue numbness is due to the strychnine, most LSD has some in it. You will also notice grinding teeth as a result.

bathtub acid.. stay away from that shit..

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
90Iwb71.jpg

OP
OP
RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️

Piece of advice for you, Don't watch The Wall while tripping. Everyone always say to "watch The Wall trippin, man". It's a pretty dark movie consciously, subconsciously it is FUCKING DARK. Maybe it's just me, but The Wall fucked me up psychologically for about a week afterwards.
F&L (if it was the Johnny Depp one) was a good choice for a trip. The Bill Murray version of F&L is better with pot than acid imo, because it isn't as visual and is more humor based. You might also try some slapstick comedy like Charlie Chaplin or really early Disney animations. Fantasia from Disney is a treat too.

Yeah, I read about Fantasia being a good one to watch tripping too

The Wall? You mean the Pink Floyd one of the war movie with John Cena?

Pussy Eater

El Paso
I had a similar experience. I was walking around west El Paso completely naked, running through sprinklers on a nice hot sunny day, thinking about what psychological prison "anti-decency" laws actually were. I was questioned and handcuffed by two cops, and they called my sister and had her "take care of me" while I was under the influence of God knows how many micrograms of LSD. The whole time I was so happy, mellow and liberated, that I told them everything from start to finish, how I talked to Aliens and they told me I was bringing back the 60s with my freedom, that I was bringing joy into this world by being joyful of just being alive. I was in complete bliss, self-love, that could not be taken from me. I didn't need a paycheck, a job title, a hot wife, a football trophy to make me feel amazing, I am a beautiful product of creation, and the sun embraced me in its warmth telling me "David, love".

Dageaux

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Yeah, I read about Fantasia being a good one to watch tripping too

The Wall? You mean the Pink Floyd one of the war movie with John Cena?
Yes Pink Floyd's "The Wall" I'm telling you I was fucking depressed for a week after watching that tripping.