Dumbest Thread On This Forum?

Never made any threat to begin with.

Yeah you did.

Everyone saw it. That's how you are because you're a fucking bitch.

And you got your little beak slapped off for your troubles.

C'mon Dumbicus, threaten me more. C'mon pussy. Do it. That's all you have are the empty fucking threats.
 
Yeah you did.

Everyone saw it. That's how you are because you're a fucking bitch.

And you got your little beak slapped off for your troubles.

C'mon Dumbicus, threaten me more. C'mon pussy. Do it. That's all you have are the empty fucking threats.
Do you have solid evidence of this alleged threat?
 
Is that right?

It's happening in public.

So yes.

How can I make this any more crystal clear? You are a story spinning, ass kissing forum whore. You'll say and do anything to be a mod, because without that mod title, you're jack-shit. (See what I did there @Jack ?)

How clear is that you ass slurping clown?
 
It's happening in public.

So yes.

How can I make this any more crystal clear? You are a story spinning, ass kissing forum whore. You'll say and do anything to be a mod, because without that mod title, you're jack-shit. (See what I did there @Jack ?)

How clear is that you ass slurping clown?
Not very clear. Can you elaborate?
 
You posted it moron.

BF already bitchslapped you for it. Why did you change your posting style if you didn't threaten anyone. Why not just say the same thing if it wasn't a threat?

:LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:
I don't recall threatening you. Can you please link me so I can read it?