Dutch Po-Po going Poo-Poo...

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Dutch police are getting creative
Yes, you read that correctly. The police have started hiding traffic cameras in portable toilets across
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
. This system - using a so-called Dixiflits, an amalgamation of the Dutch words for portable toilet (dixi) and traffic camera (flits) - was apparently used for the first time back in 2019 near
. To make the seemingly randomly-placed toilet look less conspicuous, police placed it on a trailer hooked onto a van.

Absolute shit behaviour!
:Indeed: :poop:

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Well it proper pissed off your wife...
16089788.jpg

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
In New South Wales Australia, they actually warn people with signage 50m in advance when approaching a mobile speed camera. This may sound strange and seems to defeat the purpose, but it’s not always about revenue-raising, it’s about making the roads safe. In this case drivers automatically slow down approaching potentially hazardous and accident prone areas. It’s a win for all concerned in my opinion.

I think the Dutch in the Netherlands could stand to learn a lot from this, instead of being conniving little shit-stains...

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
In New South Wales Australia, they actually warn people with signage 50m in advance when approaching a mobile speed camera. This may sound strange and seems to defeat the purpose, but it’s not always about revenue-raising, it’s about making the roads safe. In this case drivers automatically slow down approaching potentially hazardous and accident prone areas. It’s a win for all concerned in my opinion.

I think the Dutch in the Netherlands could stand to learn a lot from this, instead of being conniving little shit-stains...

lol in intelligence too and law, utter crap and bullshit ... like mareechaussee playing being the "biggest show of" since they know me and recognise me abt info .. cos woo we're going to get help and steal his info from the past ... to work with .. too bad it needs other bullshit and there is holland crying .. boohoo .. little shit-stains ... i think sacks of shit, one by one ...the worthless factor is grand .. and i don't talk to corrupt cops or pple having the mindset on gg and da with iq-140 (maybe that tells you what maxis, dutch cops infiltrating on gg and da.. ) lol .. sick of people at times .. so go away .. shoo shoo ..

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
This spamming tool and his retardation is getting pretty painful to be honest...

I dont wanna see the irritating little fag banned, but he defo needs an e-Slap for this kind of multi-post spam.