• Shake Shack

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Red Robin

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I always thought the burgers at five guys were over cooked and rather dry (thus why they put way to many condiments on their burgers so it slimed out every where) while their fries are good if eaten immediately but, as they put them in a drink cup, even five minutes later they get steamed until mushy and not a hint of crispiness remains.

That said, I am looking forward to seeing how the chicken sandwich wars continue. I hear Church’s Fried Chicken’s new deluxe chicken sandwich stacks up against Popeye’sdeluxe chicken sandwich. I tried KFC’s new chicken sandwich offering and found it lacking (sure, it was juicy but the breading was oily and not crisp while the salt level wasabsurdly high even for fast food). Popeye’s is still the sandwich to beat but maybe Church’s can offer some competition.
We're limited here in the UK for fast food but we do have Nandos here which the states doesn't have yet, Nandos is delicious! Peri Peri flame grilled chicken

I’ve been here wanting to try Nando’s for years but the closest one is in Canada. They are pretty international as a brand from South Africa yet they haven’t made it to America yet. :(

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I always thought the burgers at five guys were over cooked and rather dry (thus why they put way to many condiments on their burgers so it slimed out every where) while their fries are good if eaten immediately but, as they put them in a drink cup, even five minutes later they get steamed until mushy and not a hint of crispiness remains.

That said, I am looking forward to seeing how the chicken sandwich wars continue. I hear Church’s Fried Chicken’s new deluxe chicken sandwich stacks up against Popeye’sdeluxe chicken sandwich. I tried KFC’s new chicken sandwich offering and found it lacking (sure, it was juicy but the breading was oily and not crisp while the salt level wasabsurdly high even for fast food). Popeye’s is still the sandwich to beat but maybe Church’s can offer some competition.
We're limited here in the UK for fast food but we do have Nandos here which the states doesn't have yet, Nandos is delicious! Peri Peri flame grilled chicken

I’ve been here wanting to try Nando’s for years but the closest one is in Canada. They are pretty international as a brand from South Africa yet they haven’t made it to America yet. :(
Yeah it's strange that, maybe it's because there are many competitors in the US?

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter

Yeah it's strange that, maybe it's because there are many competitors in the US?

Could be. Several fast food chains from different cultures. It's awesome here- as far as food goes, lol.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

More than likely.

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
I prefer homemade food. Like when one of my real lives does it for me.. I go here, there, anywhere and they make me what I want OR if I'm at home I do it myself throwing various ingredients in a bowl than the oven or stove top and make it.

I see a few on there pretty good with homemade chili. Just make regular chili mild or spicy and throw the fast food in there too. Bam! Delicious. I shit all day and night the next day but it is damn sure worth it.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I prefer homemade food. Like when one of my real lives does it for me.. I go here, there, anywhere and they make me what I want OR if I'm at home I do it myself throwing various ingredients in a bowl than the oven or stove top and make it.

I see a few on there pretty good with homemade chili. Just make regular chili mild or spicy and throw the fast food in there too. Bam! Delicious. I shit all day and night the next day but it is damn sure worth it.
I can’t relate to the shitting part. I’m a curry fanatic. Mortar and pestle is a must for any aspiring chef to get the consistency of flavour just right. :Cheers:

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned

I can’t relate to the shitting part. I’m a curry fanatic. Mortar and pestle is a must for any aspiring chef to get the consistency of flavour just right. :Cheers:
Nor would you want to relate to it or my shit in any way. Maybe Dilf though. Yes you are right about mortar and pestle but I just use what I got or find shit in the dumpsters and throw it all together hopefully shit tastes good. I'm happy than. If not and tastes disgusting well I just shit and or puke it out.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Nor would you want to relate to it or my shit in any way. Maybe Dilf though. Yes you are right about mortar and pestle but I just use what I got or find shit in the dumpsters and throw it all together hopefully shit tastes good. I'm happy than. If not and tastes disgusting well I just shit and or puke it out.
Enough said! :LOL1:

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I thought this would fit here. The first In ‘N Out opened in Colorado and not only did a 14 hour long line form but police had to be called in to keep the crowd under control as frustrated patrons began fighting over places in the line.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Earlier this week I got a Supersonic breakfast burrito for $2.49. It was surprisingly large, filling, and tasty for a not very authentic fast food breakfast item.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
For fast food chili I always associate that with southern California's own Tommy Burger. Those things are messy as fuck but they've been a local chain since 1946 so it is something like a local cult classic. They put their chili on everything which is without beans (more like Texas chili) and thick.

You can get an idea of what they look like here.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
For fast food chili I always associate that with southern California's own Tommy Burger. Those things are messy as fuck but they've been a local chain since 1946 so it is something like a local cult classic. They put their chili on everything which is without beans (more like Texas chili) and thick.

You can get an idea of what they look like here.

I started watching but he's got that eating ASMR ahit going, hate the sounds folk make when eating but Id love that!!!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Earlier this week I got a Supersonic breakfast burrito for $2.49. It was surprisingly large, filling, and tasty for a not very authentic fast food breakfast item.
What was it like spicy scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage, cheese and rice?

No, rice. They use tater tots instead. Bacon costs extra but it supposedly has eggs, sausage, tater tots, grilled onions, diced tomato, diced jalapeños, and sour cream all wrapped in a tortilla. Their hot sauce is even decent for a fast food place.

There website shows the options. Price is $2.49.

Last edited:

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Every year on the anniversary of the chain originally opening they do a special deal on their chili cheese burger.

Last edited:

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
What was it like spicy scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage, cheese and rice?

No, rice. They use tater tots instead. Bascom costs extra but it supposedly has eggs, sausage, tater tots, grilled onions, diced tomato, diced jalapeños, and spur cream all wrapped in a tortia. There hot sauce is even decent for a fast food place.

There website shows the options. Price is $2.49.

Mmmmmm add bacon for sure, hot sauce and relish... I have a newfound love for relish after not having any for a couple of years... We finally have a Burger King in our town I've been around 5 times in weeks lolol

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I believe Burger King got bought out by a British company around a decade ago so I would expect them to make a big push in the UK.

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Burger King was my favorite when I was a kid. I hated McDonald's because of pickles and I was a picky kid.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I am not a huge fan of Carl's Jr but both the boys really wanted it and I remembered they had mailed out some pretty good coupons. We got 2 X Famous Star with cheese, 2 X Western Bacon Cheeseburger, and 2 X Super Star with Cheese. The normal price would have been $40 but after coupons we paid only $22.

That is almost half off so look in your mail and you might find some decent coupons.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
i had this an hour or so ago ... I feel really heavy an slow now
kogo-4.jpg

Korean corndog, fries wrapped around a corndog

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I've seen those around though never actually bought one. Have you tried a Korean UFO Burger?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
No... I got that one at a koisk in a mall I wouldnt step foot in a korean food place ...

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
I started watching but he's got that eating ASMR ahit going, hate the sounds folk make when eating but Id love that!!!
I agree, the sound of people eating is like listening to someone shitting, zero appeal. Only watch Muk bang without it.

Fast food, well in the UK here so for me its Toby Carvery, fast food full sundays roast. Get in mah belly.

Someone mention Burger King, this has been a UK company for donkeys years and is wide spread in the UK. Its somewhere i go rarly these days, ditto Mc Ds, although still lover their fillet of fish.

Do fish n chip shops count? British fast food is suprisingly healthy if you take burgers=USA. Pie n mash, Fish stalls etc.