If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
[QUOTE="Cricks, post: 40466, member:
Are you still an advocate for NAMBLA?[/QUOTE]

What is NAMBLA ?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Latest rumor, was that he was sucking up all the sand into his vagina, in hopes of attracting wee lads to his "sand box".

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Latest rumor, was that he was sucking up all the sand into his vagina, in hopes of attracting wee lads to his "sand box".

You poor sap. You break the rules and I get banned. Guess it’s that ole Okie brotherhood. Anyway where did ya get the pic? Didn’t get it from the site where you posted it. Did ya. Did ya erase it yet as the head Okie requested? Anyway hope it changed your sap sucker life. You always prefer the hind tit. The PLEASE ASS BOX ME! shit is as old as it gets. When your a broke loser like yourself, desperation is your only hope. Are you afflicted with diabetes like Lollipop Limp? Let me guess, zero health coverage.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

You poor sap. You break the rules and I get banned. Guess it’s that ole Okie brotherhood. Anyway where did ya get the pic? Didn’t get it from the site where you posted it. Did ya. Did ya erase it yet as the head Okie requested? Anyway hope it changed your sap sucker life. You always prefer the hind tit. The PLEASE ASS BOX ME! shit is as old as it gets. When your a broke loser like yourself, desperation is your only hope. Are you afflicted with diabetes like Lollipop Limp? Let me guess, zero health coverage.

I broke no rules lol. Yet you bitch like a whiny cunt snowflake about people doing there jobs, THATS what got you banned ass munch. Maybe if you wasnt such a negaholic, folks might enjoy your posts, in the meantime, your posts are much like your brain... empty and not worth looking into. Speaking of desperation, is that why you whine like you do to a mod about a chop I done that didnt include your face? Here, I have something that goes along with that wine....

cheese-block-logo-225x300.jpg

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I'm not sure why I got sent to the Ass Box.

Look at it this way, its temporary, while Sea is stuck in purgatory PERMANENTLY, and is banned PERMANENTLY from another forum, and temp banned from another. So count your blessings, take your hits, and come back in full stride in a few lol.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
EL CUCUY lurks in the banana grove every night, waiting for petulant misbehaving children to be dropped off by their disappointed parents for his nightly child molestation/feeding. El CUCUY was banished to the grove by a binding spell cast by the local bruhas blancas to protect well-behaved children from falling victim. On full moons, El Cucuy's binding spell is temporarily lifted and he roams from the grove, snatching innocent children through bedroom windows and fingers and eats them. The village has not been able to kill him as he has immortality due to also being a Jew (which only can be killed by gas or fire). The village once burned down the grove, but it didn't work because it wasn't an oven and it only angered El Cucuy at the cost of a massive rampage through the village. Beware EL CUCUY!
maxresdefault.jpg
Well look at that! Lol

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
LMAO Cricks was hilarious at times. Remember his "Semen's dick past away last night" thread? Lulz
Totally. Lol. Did he end up having too many mushrooms in the end or what? The last time I heard from him he was supposed to be studying in university and then it was: FGHGGGHHHFFFFFFRRRRRRRRDDDDDDDDF###@***(

Shit got weird??

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Totally. Lol. Did he end up having too many mushrooms in the end or what? The last time I heard from him he was supposed to be studying in university and then it was: FGHGGGHHHFFFFFFRRRRRRRRDDDDDDDDF###@***(

Shit got weird??
I think he just got bored wiith forums, probs moved onto Twitter or something.