Is SemenMajor a criminal?

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Over at the VF forum, 3 members are PMing with proof that Semen committed a crime recently.

What are your views?

Grimmy

Not Impressed.
I’m sad to say that you make me miss E_S you’re like a watered down version of the previously worst poster I have met online.

So uno congrats or suffin.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
I’m sad to say that you make me miss E_S you’re like a watered down version of the previously worst poster I have met online.

So uno congrats or suffin.

Grimmy you son of scat! You are just bitter because you never have been part of ALPHAS, nWo or the funniest and coolest posters of the internets like Scouse, Oprah the Dyke, RapeApe, Cricks, SADDAM HUSSEIn or EXECUTION_STYLE the Synthol freak!

I mean look at you!

Have you ever fought Filth or real enemies? I fought the entire sherrifs or YNC, BF, eChump, Christ forums, OGRISH, etc. While you obeyed like a sissy I fought them all and earned STAR POWER and respect.

I uirnated on Bodger the Fatherfucker, CRUSHED PiodoPuppet, hanged ZYkron and many m0re!

What doded you in the meantime? You played with your baby brothers little penis in a manga costume !

So watch your mouth!

I am an Internet-Legend and WORLD CHAMPION (®)!

Piss off, Nikker!

Grimmy

Not Impressed.
You are an idiot, no more, no less.

Arguing with internet retards doesn’t really hold the same appeal it used to.

Five years ago I would have pissed up and down this forum to prove a point to you but now I don’t care enough.

Have a great day UncleDiv, same as always remember to breathe you plank :)

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
According to user Odi, FBI is near Semens place...

The ice is getting thinner for him!

5a85fbb6d030723b0c8b463a-750-375.jpg

IRISH KAM

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
SEMEN was recently granted Bail ( again ) .

" Looking for his cat " excuse just doesnt work anymore , when he gets caught Naked in the Kiddies area of the beach !