Eleanor Roosevelt

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."

Smart lady; she's dead now. Shame.
We could use a few more like her these days.

Posely

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
well what's your next podcast going to be about? ever think about filming it outside in your backyard? a park?? mix it up a bit. special guests???

Admin.

When you're a Alpha, you're an Alpha all the way!
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
well what's your next podcast going to be about? ever think about filming it outside in your backyard? a park?? mix it up a bit. special guests???
His producer has been working on a story about the history of the aglet, it's going to blow the doors off the shoelace oligarchy!

Posely

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
His producer has been working on a story about the history of the aglet, it's going to blow the doors off the shoelace oligarchy!
Least he has a podcast and producer. How about you? nothing that's what I thought

OP
OP
Garraty_47

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Dude, head back into the woods and make some moonshine...you gonna need it if you continue reading this clusterfuck every day.

You shouldn't confuse "looking at" with "reading".
Unless you mean reading the thread titles and the display of people (person?) currently answering the aforementioned threads.

That's all it usually takes, really.
We're talking less than a minute.
Much less, generally.

And for the record I'm not much of a drinker; never mind that high-octane stuff.

I don't recall even being literally drunk in decades. /shrug

Regardless- at the moment there isn't a mind-altering substance on Earth that could convince me that it'd be a good idea to read all the posts on this or any other social media platform. Why the fuck would I want to be perpetually angry and depressed? That's not my idea of a good time.

Now if you'll excuse me I hear a funny cat video calling me from another corner of the interwurb.

#FunnyCatsFTW

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Dude, head back into the woods and make some moonshine...you gonna need it if you continue reading this clusterfuck every day.

But he does. He bitches but reads it everyday. If you hover over his name, you'll see he's always, always...did I mention always, in meltdown.

Go figure.

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Unless you mean reading the thread titles and the display of people (person?) currently answering the aforementioned threads.

Much less, generally.

And for the record I'm not much of a drinker; never mind that high-octane stuff.

Regardless- at the moment there isn't a mind-altering substance on Earth that could convince me that it'd be a good idea to read all the posts on this or any other social media platform. Why the fuck would I want to be perpetually angry and depressed? That's not my idea of a good time.

Now if you'll excuse me I hear a funny cat video calling me from another corner of the interwurb.

#FunnyCatsFTW

OP
OP
Garraty_47

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
People who join grievance cults, or simply establish one themselves as needed (and it seems the need is unquenchable), would be pitiable if not for the dangerous levels of toxicity and ignorance swirling around them like an evil miasma.

The negativity radiated by those poor lost souls is a carcinogen; corrosive and destructive and all-consuming.

Maintain a prudent distance from those influence zones and remember:
It's okay to smile, even at people you don't particularly like or whose views are not your own.

If nothing else it'll prevent the two of you from appearing to be the same person wearing different clothes which happens far more often than you might think down in the darkest depths of tribalism.

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
People who join grievance cults, or simply establish one themselves as needed (and it seems the need is unquenchable), would be pitiable if not for the dangerous levels of toxicity and ignorance swirling around them like an evil miasma.

The negativity radiated by those poor lost souls is a carcinogen; corrosive and destructive and all-consuming.

Maintain a prudent distance from those influence zones and remember:
It's okay to smile, even at people you don't particularly like or whose views are not your own.

If nothing else it'll prevent the two of you from appearing to be the same person wearing different clothes which happens far more often than you might think down in the darkest depths of tribalism.
I agree MAGA is the most toxic cult since Faerie Anne’s Nazi’s

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Much less, generally.

#FunnyCatsFTW

I don't know, there seems to be a lot of "hot content" here since BC has two beat reporters on duty reporting everything Lily, admin or Murdy says.

Biggie is like a baby bird and Igor is like a momma bird and Igor eats up all of Lily's posts then regurgitates them into baby bird Bigie's mouth...namnam namnam.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I don't know, there seems to be a lot of "hot content" here since BC has two beat reporters on duty reporting everything Lily, admin or Murdy says.

Biggie is like a baby bird and Igor is like a momma bird and Igor eats up all of Lily's posts then regurgitates them into baby bird Bigie's mouth...namnam namnam.

They're never going to stop obsessing over me, are they?

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

It's so very lonely, you're a hundred light years from home

OP
OP
Garraty_47

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter

That's one of the things I like about you, Nameless.
You can be amusing and gross at the same time without tipping over into Disgusting.

Well... not *every* time. I do owe you one for that visual, though.

Ugh.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
They're never going to stop obsessing over me, are they?

It's actually a repeat...Antagonizer did it to Erica Mena at TRF...now Igor is the new Stan is the new Antagonizer only antagonizer was funnier and drove Erica crazy..,all that is left is for Biggie, Dove, Frood ect to form an internet gang called the Cunt wranglers and everything will come full circle.

I am sure Gary is getting déjà vu because all the insults being posted now are reused.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It's actually a repeat...Antagonizer did it to Erica Mena at TRF...now Igor is the new Stan is the new Antagonizer only antagonizer was funnier and drove Erica crazy..,all that is left is for Biggie, Dove, Frood ect to form an internet gang called the Cunt wranglers and everything will come full circle.

I am sure Gary is getting déjà vu because all the insults being posted now are reused.

Did Antagonizer follow Erica for 17 years? I've had this weirdo on me for that long.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."

Smart lady; she's dead now. Shame.
We could use a few more like her these days.

What is GOLD about the start of this thread is that @Admin. and @Lily read that....

And immediately started to discuss people.

Yeah, yeah...I know that I am "discussing events"....but it is the idea behind it that interests me.

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
What is GOLD about the start of this thread is that @Admin. and @Lily read that....

And immediately started to discuss people.

Yeah, yeah...I know that I am "discussing events"....but it is the idea behind it that interests me.
And here is the bald skull talking about wait for it.....PEOPLE!

:Triggered: :Triggered: :Triggered: :Triggered: