Election Fraud in Michigan by none other than the Keystone Tard's for Trump

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
Yes Kids Youtube video, this is an authentic clip from a recognized and accredited news department.

Just think how much worse things would be if the Trumpers weren't sooo stoooopt

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
The fact she said "insurrection" just shot her credibility

I dont even understand what they are claiming. How did they "go rogue"? And who? Because of some document that was found?

Kinda funny how the shit went down in Michigan with the SoS unilaterally changing election laws and how in Antrim counties votes were found to have been changed from red to blue and nothing was really followed up on that after they "fixed" it.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️

I dont even understand what they are claiming. How did they "go rogue"? And who? Because of some document that was found?

Kinda funny how the shit went down in Michigan with the SoS unilaterally changing election laws and how in Antrim counties votes were found to have been changed from red to blue and nothing was really followed up on that after they "fixed" it.
Sorry it upsets your weltanschaung all to hell, but 'to insurrect' has become part of the vernacular,

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Sorry it upsets your weltanschaung all to hell, but 'to insurrect' has become part of the vernacular,

They wasn't insurrecting yo, they was touristing!