Just another election with rampant voter fraud, illegal ballots and everything!

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
082d4997f9fd0caefcbd2cae1f191536

Republicans Found the ‘Election Fraud’… at Their Own Convention

The irony is just too good. Two Republican delegates were caught trying to vote more than once in the county clerk primary at Salt Lake County’s GOP nominating convention, an event where officials touted the party’s “election integrity” efforts.

Two men attempted to submit more than one paper ballot into the primary ballot box, according to Salt Lake County GOP Chairman Chris Null. They were caught in the act and then stripped of their delegate titles. “One person took two ballots and stuffed [them] into the container … he ran off,” said Null,
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
. “Another person attempted, and that person we stopped it before he was able to accomplish it.”

"Sweet Little Baby Jesus, give us the wisdom to cheat this election, Amen"

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

we-are.gif

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Cool! Republicans found fraud in their ranks and took corrective action.

We all saw bernie the loon get cheated once and democRATs responded by cheating him a second time! NICE!!!!

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Admin doesn’t cheat at the gloryhole tho

he sucks and swallows every cock

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Cool! Republicans found fraud in their ranks and took corrective action.

We all saw bernie the loon get cheated once and democRATs responded by cheating him a second time! NICE!!!!

Right?

Yeah when other parties find sleazy crap in their party they deal with it. Dem/progs just allow and tolerate it. That's the most alarming and off putting thing about them.

Like I've said these people would support Caligula.