Elon Musk's own Transgender Child wants to disown Dad, due in part to his latest Politics.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
'i said bad shit about my boss and then he fired me! so much for freedom of speech waaaah!'

they can talk all they want on the unemployment line
Joining with fellow employees and sending in a letter of "Concerns" is a far cry from telling CNN your boss blows pygmy goats, grow up.
dont like it? dont let the door hitcha where the good lord splitcha

profound, lol
as profound as the argument, talk shit against your boss and u deserve the boot - end of story

What if your boss is a tremendous douchebag, like Elon Musk is? Or, let's say a douchebag like AOC is? See, I think she's an attention whoring douchebag too.

What about that? Fire anyone for their words? That's how they get stabbed in the back.
u cant equate elon musk with AOC

Freedom of speech is for all citizens, no?

sure but like i said, they can do it on the unemployment line

imagine u own a house and some renter tells u how its gonna be? out they go or they will will wish they left

too many entitled ppl these days

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
'i said bad shit about my boss and then he fired me! so much for freedom of speech waaaah!'

Joining with fellow employees and sending in a letter of "Concerns" is a far cry from telling CNN your boss blows pygmy goats, grow up.

profound, lol
as profound as the argument, talk shit against your boss and u deserve the boot - end of story

What if your boss is a tremendous douchebag, like Elon Musk is? Or, let's say a douchebag like AOC is? See, I think she's an attention whoring douchebag too.

What about that? Fire anyone for their words? That's how they get stabbed in the back.

imagine u own a house and some renter tells u how its gonna be? out they go or they will will wish they left

sure, but like I said, don't pretend to espouse free speech when you don't really want it to be free

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

profound, lol

Did you see how the left went at landlords during the pandemic? They legit think all the landlords are wealthy corps. They dont understand and they refuse to acknowledge all the regular ordinary people who rent out properties and think it's all wealthy corps.

They were throwing a fit over the eviction blocks. Renters couldnt be evicted.....but the owners STILL had to pay the mortgage. So we had people who took a huge hit from the lockdowns and were still expected to pay mortgages for the house they live in AND for their rental because they couldnt evict the tenants and tenants were not paying.

It was so fucked up and sad and these lefties really thought they were fighting "the man" or whatever. They were just financially destroying workers and retired elderly people.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

profound, lol

sure, but like I said, don't pretend to espouse free speech when you don't really want it to be free

ok, go tell your boss hes a douchebag tomorrow and let me know how it works out

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

profound, lol

We aren't doing that, though. That's the problem. You dont understand free speech. It doesnt mean private business owners cant fire employees for trashing the company.

He didn't violate their free speech at all.

Private business owners are not the government.

And you guys cheer on censorship and using wealthy corporations to suppress dissenting voices. Like Amazon, Big Tech, et.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

profound, lol

Did you see how the left went at landlords during the pandemic? They legit think all the landlords are wealthy corps. They dont understand and they refuse to acknowledge all the regular ordinary people who rent out properties and think it's all wealthy corps.

They were throwing a fit over the eviction blocks. Renters couldnt be evicted.....but the owners STILL had to pay the mortgage. So we had people who took a huge hit from the lockdowns and were still expected to pay mortgages for the house they live in AND for their rental because they couldnt evict the tenants and tenants were not paying.

It was so fucked up and sad and these lefties really thought they were fighting "the man" or whatever. They were just financially destroying workers and retired elderly people.

its likr doctor zhivago time, when they kick in your door with a piece of paper telling u 30 ppl will be living in your house

better be bullet proof paper lol

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

profound, lol

no it gets even better than that.

because as low as you think the left can go they always manage to go a bit lower.

I personally knew homeowners who fell behind on mortgage payments due to the leftist eviction policies who could not get the non paying tenant for YEARS but then, under the foreclosurer the bank was able to accomplish the very same goal in a matter of months

but of course, democrats are for the working people -- not big business

yeah, we saw that one play out real nice under the whole gamestop fiasco

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

profound, lol

no it gets even better than that.

because as low as you think the left can go they always manage to go a bit lower.

I personally knew homeowners could fell behind on mortgage payments due to the leftist eviction policies who could not get the non paying tenant for YEARS but then, under the foreclosurer the bank was able to accomplish the very same goal in a matter of months

but of course, democrats are for the working people -- not big business

yeah, we saw that one play out real nice under the whole gamestop fiasco

its what they do, they sit around thinking whatever is the established norm, and then oppose it

and then, for some reason, ppl get on board their crazy train

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

profound, lol

I am retired now. But I have told my former boss what I thought of her before to her face.

I told her that I didn't agree with the lack of science in our work under her leadership. That a lot of the activities we did were a waste of my skills, that making little butterflies and flowers to stick in galvanized mini buckets for "frivolous" activities made me an overpaid "event" planner rather than use the full capacity of my graduate degree in public health.

She wasn't happy with me, but what the hell, I was miserable under her frivolous empty headed ass.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
its what they do, they sit around thinking whatever is the established norm, and then oppose it

and then, for some reason, ppl get on board their crazy train
It's like basic common sense alludes them entirely

for instance.. You see billionaires like Jeff bezos, Mark Fucingtud and the rest of the elite DONATING billions to a campaign where the candidate is espousing rhetoric that is AGAINST their interests and none of these lame brained peons finds an oddity in that?

I mean, I saw the writing on the wall with that single instance alone

because profits will be a whole lot healthier on an item priced at 10.99 as opposed to 2.99 EVEN if the tax rate is increased from 15 to 28% percent

doesn't really take a rocket scientist to sort that one out.. does it?

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

profound, lol

I am retired now. But I have told my former boss what I thought of her before to her face.

I told her that I didn't agree with the lack of science in our work under her leadership. That a lot of the activities we did were a waste of my skills, that making little butterflies and flowers to stick in galvanized mini buckets for "frivolous" activities made me an overpaid "event" planner rather than use the full capacity of my graduate degree in public health.

She wasn't happy with me, but what the hell, I was miserable under her frivolous empty headed ass.
rule 1: shit floats 2 the top

but unless u own/run the place u gotta take it and keep your pie hole shut. its not fun but life aint fair

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

profound, lol

And there was this small matter of you being in a union which kinda did embolden you during the process

nice try, but that isn't exactly apples to apples

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
288764025_576513294041378_5100425898674064901_n.jpg

Teens the world over rely on their two faced fathers, for security and confidence. </snark>

"Shut up kid, I don't care what I said ON TV, The answer is NO!"

You really are an idiot. Firing bad employees because they are bad employees ?hint: He also fired a bunch unproductive woke losers at Tesla too) has nothing to do with how he wants to make twitter a free speech platform.

How are they bad employees? Make your case.

I already did earlier. Try reading it.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

profound, lol

but unless u own/run the place u gotta take it and keep your pie hole shut. its not fun but life aint fair

It certainly does. I tried keeping my pie hole shut. That wasn't good for her either. I'd sit there saying nothing in staff meetings...then it was "Lily, you haven't said anything...don't you have any input?"

Me: "Oh, what everyone's said makes sense to me..."

Her: "Oh, come on, we know that big brain of yours in churning..."

Me: "No, really, I haven't anything to add..."

That pissed her off too, it's hard to steal ideas if your employees don't talk...

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
288764025_576513294041378_5100425898674064901_n.jpg

Teens the world over rely on their two faced fathers, for security and confidence. </snark>

"Shut up kid, I don't care what I said ON TV, The answer is NO!"

You really are an idiot. Firing bad employees because they are bad employees ?hint: He also fired a bunch unproductive woke losers at Tesla too) has nothing to do with how he wants to make twitter a free speech platform.

How are they bad employees? Make your case.

I already did earlier. Try reading it.
Hold on a second

I am referencing the liberal response handbook for slick rebuttals now

ah... here it is

on page 6 under the sub heading how to still look smart in lieu of any substantive response please use one of the following

a. It's nuanced
b. Red herring alert
c. Non-sequitur
c. Fill in the intellectual void with a silly non applicable meme you pulled off of idiots been tripping dot com

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

profound, lol

It certainly does. I tried keeping my pie hole shut. That wasn't good for her either. I'd sit there saying nothing in staff meetings...then it was "Lily, you haven't said anything...don't you have any input?"

Me: "Oh, what everyone's said makes sense to me..."

Her: "Oh, come on, we know that big brain of yours in churning..."

Me: "No, really, I haven't anything to add..."

That pissed her off too, it's hard to steal ideas if your employees don't talk...

we cant tell each other how much we make, legally speaking

ofc we talk, but we cant use the info for leverage

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I want him to run for President. Screw that ungrateful confused kid.

Oh, just what we need. Another fucking billionaire running the country. You know they literally give no shits about American working people, right? Why would you want an oligarch who gives no shits steering the boat? It makes no sense.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
the moment he took a political side they started flinging dirt lol
I've never fucking liked the man, and I am on record saying so, starting probably 7 or 8 years ago. He's a creepy oligarch. If he were a democrat, I'd still hate him, just like I hate the Clintons.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
the moment he took a political side they started flinging dirt lol
I've never fucking liked the man, and I am on record saying so, starting probably 7 or 8 years ago. He's a creepy oligarch. If he were a democrat, I'd still hate him, just like I hate the Clintons.
Lotus don’t like anyone who is successful via producing goods and services people use. Not to mention jobs

For her to like you you’d have to obtain your wealth the right way. By providing absolutely nothing and race hustling and profiting off the deaths of young black people like the founder of BLM

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
A very sad story. The ignorant child will undoubtedly regret becoming sterilized for the rest of his life. I recall the I terriers with so many detransitioners who say their lives were ruined because they were pressured by activists.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Lotus don’t like anyone who is successful via producing goods and services people use. Not to mention jobs

For her to like you you’d have to obtain your wealth the right way. By providing absolutely nothing and race hustling and profiting off the deaths of young black people like the founder of BLM

It is part of her communist system of delusions and projections.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
As any decent person should. Sadly, there are many aidsmans among us to day who seek the same stupid shit which shall kill them. Just like the favela dwellers in Rio.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️
As any decent person should. Sadly, there are many aidsmans among us to day who seek the same stupid shit which shall kill them. Just like the favela dwellers in Rio.
Eat shit and then die, por favor.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
A very sad story. The ignorant child will undoubtedly regret becoming sterilized for the rest of his life. I recall the I terriers with so many detransitioners who say their lives were ruined because they were pressured by activists.

Yep. Trans activists are all on socail media sites like Tik Tok, Reddit, YouTube, a bunch of others. Discord. And they groom minors.

I've read them telling confused kids that their parents are abusing them, that the parents are toxic and they need to cut them out....get emancipated, run away.....they share resources and everything. Some send puberty blockers and hormones illegally (Keffals was).

The internet has opened up a whole new level of predatory PLEASE ASS BOX ME! of minors. Its destroying peoples lives and shattering families.