Elon owns bbc now

I saw this earlier, haha fucking brilliant. BBC kikes are seething because they've been listed as "government funded media" or something similar on Twitter, and they like to pretend that they're independent and impartial. LOL
 
I here the BBC are going subscription only, I won’t be subscribing, ain’t paid the telly licence for years, fine me if they want, I won’t pay that either. Your poxy 4 weeks in jail, omg I’m scared lol, bring it on cunts.
 
Bbc was getting roasted on twitter comments. Pure troll gold.

Since Elon taken over Twitter is my second home.

Try it guys.

Twitter is the truth.
 
I here the BBC are going subscription only, I won’t be subscribing, ain’t paid the telly licence for years, fine me if they want, I won’t pay that either. Your poxy 4 weeks in jail, omg I’m scared lol, bring it on cunts.
Haven't paid the fee for about 12 years, but then thats when I stopped watching. Got fed up of being lied to.