https://www.yahoo.com/news/televangelist-jimmy-swaggart-whose-ministry-152443013.html
The Best Holliday Reaction score 913 Location the Ether Jul 1, 2025 #1 Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,638 Location Upper US Jul 1, 2025 #2 hopefully worms are burrowing into his brain through his eyes as we read this.
OP OP The Best Holliday Reaction score 913 Location the Ether Jul 1, 2025 #3 Jack said: hopefully worms are burrowing into his brain through his eyes as we read this. Click to expand... Maybe he'll be a Trump cabinet member yet.
Jack said: hopefully worms are burrowing into his brain through his eyes as we read this. Click to expand... Maybe he'll be a Trump cabinet member yet.
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,811 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Jul 1, 2025 #4 If only Adam and Ragey had sent in more love offerings, God wouldn’t have had to call Jimmy home.
realgrimm G̸̽̇͑͛̈́̈́̃̒̋́̿̍̄͛͂͌̇̈́̋̀̋͛̈͛̓̎̃̐͗͆͐̀́̓̐͂̓̉̑̋͑̈́͌̊͝͠͠͝ Chaos Control ☠️ Reaction score 6,453 Location ○̸̛̛̛̛̀͂̌̉́͌͊̎̋̃͐͛̉̓̏͛͊̏͑̈́̆̌̑͂̿̍̎͑͗̽̇́̄͊̾̏͘͘̕̚̕͝͝͝ Jul 1, 2025 #5 What a lowlife scumbag that guy was, I hope he's spitroasted daily for eternity and the demons get creative making new orfices to spend themselves in
What a lowlife scumbag that guy was, I hope he's spitroasted daily for eternity and the demons get creative making new orfices to spend themselves in
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,811 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Jul 1, 2025 #6 realgrimm said: What a lowlife scumbag that guy was, I hope he's spitroasted daily for eternity and the demons get creative making new orfices to spend themselves in Click to expand... How can you say that Jimmy’s Gulfstream was much more luxurious than Trump’s old Jailblazer jet.
realgrimm said: What a lowlife scumbag that guy was, I hope he's spitroasted daily for eternity and the demons get creative making new orfices to spend themselves in Click to expand... How can you say that Jimmy’s Gulfstream was much more luxurious than Trump’s old Jailblazer jet.
Alfred E. Neutrump What, me worry? No, I'm too sleepy. Reaction score 3,940 Location Milwaukee Jul 1, 2025 #7 I'm not religious, but something tells me that Jesus still loves Jimmy.
Joe Reaction score 2,873 Jul 2, 2025 #8 The Best Holliday said: Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content! Click to expand... But Swaggart was a good man @The Best Holliday. He repented, don't you remember ? ...and so did Tammy Faye & Jim Bakker!
The Best Holliday said: Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content! Click to expand... But Swaggart was a good man @The Best Holliday. He repented, don't you remember ? ...and so did Tammy Faye & Jim Bakker!
realgrimm G̸̽̇͑͛̈́̈́̃̒̋́̿̍̄͛͂͌̇̈́̋̀̋͛̈͛̓̎̃̐͗͆͐̀́̓̐͂̓̉̑̋͑̈́͌̊͝͠͠͝ Chaos Control ☠️ Reaction score 6,453 Location ○̸̛̛̛̛̀͂̌̉́͌͊̎̋̃͐͛̉̓̏͛͊̏͑̈́̆̌̑͂̿̍̎͑͗̽̇́̄͊̾̏͘͘̕̚̕͝͝͝ Jul 2, 2025 #9