No head, no skull, no brains at all, enjoy your pregnancy!

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I saw that. I'm sorry for her. But maybe these things are what we must pass through to get to a point where the American public is enlightened.
She's kinda old to be a mother at this point in her life ain't she @Lily?

I hears women should have their kids by the time they're 30. Older than that & the risk of deformaties is somewhat high.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I saw that. I'm sorry for her. But maybe these things are what we must pass through to get to a point where the American public is enlightened.

Abortion isn't enlightenment, douchebag.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️

What I hear you saying is that enlightenment is in forcing a women to carry a miscarriage to full term? Could you amplify on that for us a bit?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

What I hear you saying is that enlightenment is in forcing a women to carry a miscarriage to full term? Could you amplify on that for us a bit?

Aborting babies simply because they're unwanted is not enlightenment.

It's murder, and anybody who can't accept that is a fuckwit who needs to be ejected off planet earth.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

It's murder, and anybody who can't accept that is a fuckwit who needs to be ejected off planet earth.
Would you be willing to adopt a headless baby?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Are you willing to use an incredibly rare birth defect as a way to legitimise widespread unwanted baby killing?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Are you willing to use an incredibly rare birth defect as a way to legitimise widespread unwanted baby killing?
Would you force your Daughter to carry a dead body for 9 months?

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️

I hears women should have their kids by the time they're 30. Older than that & the risk of deformaties is somewhat high.
It really depends on many factors but older women have given birth to perfectly healthy babies. I’m sure pregnancy is a bit more difficult as we age. Being pregnant at 18 is easier than being pregnant at 25.

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️

I had a tubal ligation after my 2nd child was born, I was 25 years old. If I were to find out I was pregnant right now, I’d be having an abortion and wouldn’t give a shit who got mad. I never wanted more kids and I’ll be damned if anyone is going to force me to go through the pregnancy just so someone can adopt it.
I’m pro choice.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

A miscarriage is when the baby DIES in the womb. This human is not dead....therefore it isn't a miscarriage.

You know women refuse abortion when they diagnosis like this all time and many times the baby is born healthy or they find out the complication isn't as a bad as they thought it might be?

Also Louisiana has medical exceptions so this is no doubt more pro abortion propaganda.

Really we should be using perinatal hospice considering it has much better outcomes and is more human. But since it isn't as profitable or politically useful as abortion.....we cant have any real progress with anything.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

A miscarriage is when the baby DIES in the womb. This human is not dead....therefore it isn't a miscarriage.

You know women refuse abortion when they diagnosis like this all time and many times the baby is born healthy or they find out the complication isn't as a bad as they thought it might be?

Also Louisiana has medical exceptions so this is no doubt more pro abortion propaganda.

Really we should be using perinatal hospice considering it has much better outcomes and is more human. But since it isn't as profitable or politically useful as abortion.....we cant have any real progress with anything.
The only reason this "life" is living is because it is on Mom's life support system this fetus is not going to magically grow a skull in the last weeks of gestation it is what it is, a mismatched blob of rna/dna and as soon as this Angel is born it becomes dead., end of story. A Miscarriage death is when the mama germ and daddy germ combine in a totally fucked up manner creating something non sustainable, the classical thinking is at least 20% of pregnancies end in miscarriage, more current thinking thinks it might be much higher % than that, if a young "Momma" doesn't even know she is pregnant in the early stages and has a miscarriage and she doesn't know that happened either....It is called the miracle of birth because the odds are against successful conception.

Semantics do not change facts.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Is it a risk to the mother's health to keep a child she created from a consensual sexual union?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

I had a tubal ligation after my 2nd child was born, I was 25 years old. If I were to find out I was pregnant right now, I’d be having an abortion and wouldn’t give a shit who got mad. I never wanted more kids and I’ll be damned if anyone is going to force me to go through the pregnancy just so someone can adopt it.
I’m pro choice.

You played, you pay. Nobody forced you to ride the big D without adequate contraception.

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️

I’m pro choice.

You played, you pay. Nobody forced you to ride the big D without adequate contraception.
A tubal ligation is adequate contraception just like all the other methods. Nothing is 100% effective.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

I’m pro choice.

So did you cum stain, why are you putting the onus on the her? The She does not impregnate herself. she just has to carry it, including all that involves, and then has "it" handed to her to be responsible for the next 18+ YEARS.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

I’m pro choice.

A tubal ligation is adequate contraception just like all the other methods. Nothing is 100% effective.

Not with a single form of contraception....

Like I said.... when you take a ride on the Big D Reproductive train for pleasure, you've consented to the driving purpose of the act.

There's always masturbation if one can't handle the heat but needs something from the kitchen.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

I’m pro choice.

So did you cum stain, why are you putting the onus on the her? The She does not impregnate herself. she just has to carry it, including all that involves, and then has "it" handed to her to be responsible for the next 18+ YEARS.

Two consenting adults are responsible for the offspring they produce together, even if unintentional.

And not an it....an innocent child.

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️

I’m pro choice.

Two consenting adults are responsible for the offspring they produce together, even if unintentional.

I’d say it’s pretty responsible to have an abortion rather than bring a child into the world that no one wants.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

I’m pro choice.

I’d say it’s pretty responsible to have an abortion rather than bring a child into the world that no one wants.

It's all rather selfish and immoral to create a life through one's consensual actions in the pursuit of pleasure, then kill it.

But I will concede that the morning after pill and a short turnaround is far more ethical than quartering a baby and dragging it out.

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️

I’m pro choice.

It's all rather selfish and immoral to create a life through one's consensual actions in the pursuit of pleasure, then kill it.

But I will concede that the morning after pill and a short turnaround is far more ethical than quartering a baby and dragging it out.
It’s selfish to expect women to risk their health and lives to give birth to babies they don’t want or can’t care for.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

I’m pro choice.

It’s selfish to expect women to risk their health and lives to give birth to babies they don’t want or can’t care for.

Nobody forced consensual sex on these irresponsible couples and there are exemptions in cases of harm to the mother.

Otherwise, murder is murder.... a post crime of passion.

Deal with it.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Forcing mothers through a pregnancy with a baby with no skull and brain is barbaric. Enlightenment is using the tools of modern technology to end the suffering of this mother.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

36 is not the peak time to have a baby, but it's not quite a geriatric mother either. I don't think age is the issue here, it's the birth defects this child has and the barbaric GOP that is going to force her to keep this baby.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Is it a risk to the mother's health to keep a child she created from a consensual sexual union?

Did you even read the article?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

It really depends on many factors but older women have given birth to perfectly healthy babies. I’m sure pregnancy is a bit more difficult as we age. Being pregnant at 18 is easier than being pregnant at 25.

I was 28 and then 30, so it was about the same. However, I can't imagine having babies well into my 40's or even 50's like some women have.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I’m pro choice.

Nobody forced consensual sex on these irresponsible couples and there are exemptions in cases of harm to the mother.

Otherwise, murder is murder.... a post crime of passion.

Deal with it.

No, you deal with it, barbarian. The tide is turning in this country and you won't like what you see in the next few years.