Enjoying Life

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I’ve always said to be happy in the skin you’re in. Have some grace for a change.

Who says I'm not happy? You? A guy that gets sloppy drunk and wants to fight off everyone on a forum as if this were real life stuff?

A guy who wants to "cause pain"...again on a forum.

If that's happy...color me the fuck miserable.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Who says I'm not happy? You? A guy that gets sloppy drunk and wants to fight off everyone on a forum as if this were real life stuff?

A guy who wants to "cause pain"...again on a forum.

If that's happy...color me the fuck miserable.
My God…talk about repetitive??? Do you have any material of your own Oaky? Just an iota…

AnnaConda

well-adjusted to a profoundly sick society.......
Site Supporter
For the first time in several weeks I have a completely empty calendar for today.
we-were-really-impressed-rerez.gif

The Scoundrel

Total Twat
Factory Bastard
Looks like a pretty place. Reminds me of a place in Italy I once visited. Looks like a better use of time than 'walking' on a baseball field.

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Please keep us posted.

I took my dog for a nice long walk.

And I put a layer of this material on the front porch....it is like a paint with a gritty texture....it says that it needs 2 coats but the way it dried I think it will need at least 3 coats.

I plan to put a second coat on tomorrow before I go to the Shelter to walk dogs.

Admin.

When you're a Alpha, you're an Alpha all the way!
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
I took my dog for a nice long walk.

And I put a layer of this material on the front porch....it is like a paint with a gritty texture....it says that it needs 2 coats but the way it dried I think it will need at least 3 coats.

I plan to put a second coat on tomorrow before I go to the Shelter to walk dogs.
And then what?