Enough with the Blue Cashew threads

DDT

Factory Bastard
Lord knows what other nasty shit that place condones behind the curtain.
Ya, they are a deceiving bunch, the original group of regs. There's a secret forum there only visible to the core original regulars where they discuss their plans and schemes, as well as bolster each others self esteem. I managed to gain access one time.

That's where I discovered Fashionista scheming to get me into trouble with the RCMP for posting on that forum. The bitch is nuts.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
Ya, they are a deceiving bunch, the original group of regs. There's a secret forum there only visible to the core original regulars where they discuss their plans and schemes, as well as bolster each others self esteem. I managed to gain access one time.

That's where I discovered Fashionista scheming to get me into trouble with the RCMP for posting on that forum. The bitch is nuts.
I was in it too, actually.

Thats when I found out the pics of Fash were fake as fuck.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

The pictures she shares with folks are not her?

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
SbICLro.jpg

OP
OP
Master

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter

The pictures she shares with folks are not her?
Oh the cat will be out the bag soon enough…..

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Who’s butt hurt?

There’s a hundred page thread over there about this place :LOL3:

We got plenty of time to catch up to “butt hurt” stage.

Seriously, and that's just one thread. The utter stupidity...

And how many of us have trophy threads over there? I know I have at least 3, maybe 4. I just laugh at all the butthurt...lol

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Who’s butt hurt?

There’s a hundred page thread over there about this place :LOL3:

We got plenty of time to catch up to “butt hurt” stage.

Seriously, and that's just one thread. The utter stupidity...

And how many of us have trophy threads over there? I know I have at least 3, maybe 4. I just laugh at all the butthurt...lol

No you don’t. You email Bone complaining.

Funny how you ain’t saying shit about Peaches RIP thread being put in the fucking assbox forum here. Completely disrespectful but you ain’t said peep.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Completely disrespectful but you ain’t said peep.

That thread was in there before we learned of his death. Its a goodbye thread and all will go into that forum.

He also took 'shots' at people in it so it stayed down there - after his death. Not gonna move it out for sentimental reasons when he already has a
tribute thread started.

giphy.gif

You do what you want. The people bitching about the thread at BC are the same ones being hypocrites and not saying Boo about the one that’s here in the ass box. They all should just stfu and move along.