Enough with the Blue Cashew threads

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Says the only guy who sat and started 3 threads about BC and has ranted several paragraphs about what was posted at BC.

:Crazy:

Still obsessed with Martini. Who would have thought?

ROTFLMFAO!!!

Only you would think it, ya fucking psycho.

Says the perennial victim that wants Martini to leave her alone, yet juts her big fat fucking nose into every one of his threads.

Try again you obsessed hypocrite.

Now that you don't have Biggie Shits providing you cover, you don't have much to say now you fucking cowardly cunt.

You really are a fucking idiot. Truly.

About the dumbest most unhinged spazz around.

Why dont you go dazzle us all with another tearfilled manifesto complete with offensive screen shots that hurt your bussy that absolutely no one is gonna read because your intense emotional obsession with me makes everyone uncomfortable?

Chop chop. You fucking racist.

At least I'm able to spell what I'm saying.

It's kinda cute how you always want a reward for not even meeting the bare minimum.

Maybe try composing your correctly spelled words into something that doesnt look like the confused and muddled demon spawn of a stroke and schizophrenic breakdown?

Just a thought. Dont like....KILL YOURSELF or anything.

This coming from the idiot that couldn't even spell "potato."

As far as killing myself, I wouldn't take that away from you as I had you almost slitting your wrists on SG.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

You are soo fucking weak.

Fuuuuuuuccckkk

You're mom is fucking a potatoe in the box to the left :Jammin:

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Says the only guy who sat and started 3 threads about BC and has ranted several paragraphs about what was posted at BC.

:Crazy:

Still obsessed with Martini. Who would have thought?

ROTFLMFAO!!!

Only you would think it, ya fucking psycho.

Says the perennial victim that wants Martini to leave her alone, yet juts her big fat fucking nose into every one of his threads.

Try again you obsessed hypocrite.

Now that you don't have Biggie Shits providing you cover, you don't have much to say now you fucking cowardly cunt.

You really are a fucking idiot. Truly.

About the dumbest most unhinged spazz around.

Why dont you go dazzle us all with another tearfilled manifesto complete with offensive screen shots that hurt your bussy that absolutely no one is gonna read because your intense emotional obsession with me makes everyone uncomfortable?

Chop chop. You fucking racist.

At least I'm able to spell what I'm saying.

It's kinda cute how you always want a reward for not even meeting the bare minimum.

Maybe try composing your correctly spelled words into something that doesnt look like the confused and muddled demon spawn of a stroke and schizophrenic breakdown?

Just a thought. Dont like....KILL YOURSELF or anything.

This coming from the idiot that couldn't even spell "potato."

As far as killing myself, I wouldn't take that away from you as I had you almost slitting your wrists on SG.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

You are soo fucking weak.

Fuuuuuuuccckkk

You're mom is fucking a potatoe in the box to the left :Jammin:

I see I hurt your ferlings once again. Maybe you can call The Small Business Oligarchy?

LOL!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I don't know who is using the Flynn handle at the minute, but whoever it is, they're fucking terrible.

It's like the single ply TP.

Have you noticed though? Sometimes they can be quite engaging and even witty, this one is neither of those things.

Yep. That's a rarity these days that the others get on.

It's mostly the typical delusional dumbass running on here to wail and cry and then claim everyone elses feels are hurt.

You cant enage with an asshurt narc on a mission. Best to just point and laugh. He is gonna be a repetitive idiot no matter what looking to waste peoples time with stupid arguments about nothing.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
And you act like people actually want you here.....

When will you be "retiring" again?

Because your schtick is about as welcome as a wet fart in an elevator.
Yeah but…..

Post proof GiGi Dolin is trans.

This would blow the roof off pro wrestling. Wasn’t she married to Darby Allin? Is he a trans?

What’s your DJ name? DJ Gloryhole?

Notice how confused Gayrans narrative gets when you point out the fact he’s gay. Didn’t this guy post up an AV where he was hugging up on his boyfriend with their faces like two inches away from each other and he’s duck facing like he’s got too big a rubber dong in his ass?

It’s ok, just admit your gay. Nobody believes you were a bouncer unless it was on some other hairy bears dick. Nobody takes this whole Nahhzi shit seriously, chances are a Jew fucked you bare back and didn’t give you a reach around and you have been resentful ever since.

Just be queer. Move forward. Accept yourself the way the forum accepts you.

Faggot

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
EBF82-EED-52-A9-42-CB-8-CB8-877-A366-F5-D96.jpg

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Yeah but…..

This would blow the roof off pro wrestling. Wasn’t she married to Darby Allin? Is he a trans?

Notice how confused Gayrans narrative gets when you point out the fact he’s gay. Didn’t this guy post up an AV where he was hugging up on his boyfriend with their faces like two inches away from each other and he’s duck facing like he’s got too big a rubber dong in his ass?

It’s ok, just admit your gay. Nobody believes you were a bouncer unless it was on some other hairy bears dick. Nobody takes this whole Nahhzi shit seriously, chances are a Jew fucked you bare back and didn’t give you a reach around and you have been resentful ever since.

Faggot

Why do you keep banging on about some fucking wrestler no one gives a flying fuck about?

It's kinda cringe for a guy in his 50's to have a crush on some chick you've seen on TV and display her pic as your avvy, like a lovesick teen with posters of his latest love interest plastered all over his bedroom wall.

No clue where you get this "yUor gay!!!" nonsense from. I can only put it down to wishful thinking on your part and you fancy some downlow action.

Sorry princess, but I don't swing that way. You'll have to make do with PLEASE ASS BOX ME! teenage boys on gaming sites.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
Uh ohhhh

Gayran is starting to get confrontational with his gayness……

It’s like that scene in American Beauty where the closet queer thinks Spacey his getting a hummer but his vision is blocked. You know Gayran is seething and yelling “ THEY KNOW IM GAY” in between posts then going and slamming an open refrigerator door on his head multiple times between posts.

Forum question;

Hiw many dicks do you think Gayran has sucked in his lifetime?

I say 5

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
BH must have been legendary with this level of trolling...

I've literally never seen anyone accuse someone online of being a faggot before.

Bravo Shartini, this forum would truly be lost without your awesome content.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Yeah but…..

Faggot

Why do you keep banging on about some fucking wrestler no one gives a flying fuck about?

It's kinda cringe for a guy in his 50's to have a crush on some chick you've seen on TV and display her pic as your avvy, like a lovesick teen with posters of his latest love interest plastered all over his bedroom wall.

No clue where you get this "yUor gay!!!" nonsense from. I can only put it down to wishful thinking on your part and you fancy some downlow action.

Sorry princess, but I don't swing that way. You'll have to make do with PLEASE ASS BOX ME! teenage boys on gaming sites.

You stick a pink bow in your charity wig and take it up the Downton Abbey.

Faggot

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Lol. Yet the lie is perpetuated even tho I said I don't give a fuck.
Obviously it must be true.
The Flynn account is 'manned' by several male posters.
Always has been,
Will be,
Soon to end.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Lol. Yet the lie is perpetuated even tho I said I don't give a fuck.
Obviously it must be true.
The Flynn account is 'manned' by several male posters.
Always has been,
Will be,
Soon to end.

Sure, pal because you heard second hand. Now go have Flea wipe your ass.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

That and even his biggest supporter Flea knows he's full of shit. No pun of the meme intended.

I never said he was full of shit. If you’re gonna tell the story, tell it properly

Go change benzo's diaper, its full of shit.
Too bad she can’t change Dumbzos posts, those are full of shit, too

Benzo quote talking to Flea:
"Ass was awesome too. Been awhile. I'm due to check out the latest and give my professional opinion.

Have you ever seen anything more embarrassing than this shit?

That flea has sunk this low is astounding.

I know hot chicks at Only fans will do a dick rating for money, but the idea of Flea sending a photo of her artificially pumped up ass to Benzo for a "professional opinion." is beyond cringe.

This is why flea can't be taken serious in the "community" anymore

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter

That and even his biggest supporter Flea knows he's full of shit. No pun of the meme intended.

I never said he was full of shit. If you’re gonna tell the story, tell it properly

"Ass was awesome too. Been awhile. I'm due to check out the latest and give my professional opinion.

I know hot chicks at Only fans will do a dick rating for money, but the idea of Flea sending a photo of her artificially pumped up ass to Benzo for a "professional opinion." is beyond cringe.

Wait…..

So DumbZo is some connoisseur of asses that we’re pumped up like when John Cena used to pump up his kicks mid match?

Hustle, loyalty, and filled up diapers. You can’t see this shit

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

Wait…..

So DumbZo is some connoisseur of asses that we’re pumped up like when John Cena used to pump up his kicks mid match?

Hustle, loyalty, and filled up diapers. You can’t see this shit
U Mad, Brah?