Enter a Title, Fuckface --- HAHA, funny shit raght thar

SirSuperSouthern

It's Always 5:55, bitch.
Site Supporter
Who here wants to snag their child's blankie to roll themselves over and over as many times it takes to put themselves out, like their hair.

I'll go ahead and smash someone's head between the cans of Bud Ice I'm takin' down so fast I start ranting about buying empty ones! Motherfuckers.

Oh, I guess I'm a motherfucker too. Don't worry, I won't say you're one, but that doesn't mean that I don't fuck/rape senior citizens like I do... occasionally. A month? Whooo, good to get off my push-up pumped chest. Fuck yeah, and fuck you too.

First poster who thinks they're a real flamer ready to show off his skills and experience to a much more modest man - I may win, you may win, I may bet banned. You'll laugh and love it! *sigh* Sound like fun?

SSS
- my back hurts and I might have King's Foot (toe). visibly pity me, please. don't melt down

MasterBlaster

Rest In Peace Boyd
nXbTUdR.gif

OP
OP
SirSuperSouthern

SirSuperSouthern

It's Always 5:55, bitch.
Site Supporter
You're a farmer? Good. Now back to your shitty American bullshit via Monsanto. You're doing the right thing, I'd say.

You made the right decision. Fight when you can be cornered into an alley end, and fear takes control.

Others will wanna stick up for you but it looks like it's just up to us. Dern. Let's rock baby...

SSS
- unapproved pic

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
I went to this girl’s party the week after she beat the shit out of my friend. While everyone was getting trashed, I went around putting tuna inside all the curtain rods and so like weeks went by and they couldn’t figure out why the house smelled like festering death. They caught me through this video where these guys at the party were singing Beyoncé while I was in the background with a can of tuna.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator

First allow me to describe what i've achieved finally after a good 6 months of stretching and trying to do this. (both anal and penal stretching)

My method involves the side of the bathtub I've found that i can get a good 6 inches of my 9 inches inside my own anus. I get my self mostly erect at this point it bends back fully erect, then i wait for my self to settle a little as when im full erect its obviously not flexible at all. when it settles to about 75% of a full 100% erection i can easily insert my self into my self. again i can get all but 3 inches inside my own anus now. The sensation is hard to describe and very pleasureful.

So much so that it makes my knee tremble and my legs turn to jello which is why i use the side of the tub, that and i find it hard to insert other wise.

before i even begin i place a folded up towel on the edge of the tub, I'm usually semi aroused before i even begin. so i finish off the erection and sit down on it, at this point it sticks well back to and slightly past my tail bone. I sit up a little as it relaxes and place my hand at the base of my penis and create some pressure so i don't lose any more. while holding my self as such i place both feet in front like I'm sitting in a chair kinda position. at this point i've got plenty of my self to penetrate my anus with. I have some toys i've been using and actually am starting to like as a few rare occasions i've gotten a prostate only ejaculation. those are really wonderful. so i've used them to widen my opening back there. needless to say i go inside my self fairly easily.

Now comes the hard part even after a semi almost there session before even attempting this i find it hard even trying to use both hands to be able to achieve the friction to gain that eluding orgasm. I can get a few pumps in here and there, I cant just sit on it and bounce up and down it comes out to much and sitting down on it and trying to point it up and sitting back on it doesn't work and tends to really crunch my testicles. even if i move them well out of the way before hand.

Any help or insight here would be great you have no idea or maybe you do? how much i want to orgasm inside my own anus.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
I know the ribs you need to remove for auto fellatio, and I already received that surgery, but I'm wondering which ones hinder my ability to self fuck? If it is only one more rib in addition to the two I already removed then I will do it, but if it's more than one I don't think it's worth it. Also, is it true than self fucking feels less like fucking and more like being fucked?

Oliver Shagnasty

Honky Tonk Nigger
Site Supporter
I know the ribs you need to remove for auto fellatio, and I already received that surgery, but I'm wondering which ones hinder my ability to self fuck? If it is only one more rib in addition to the two I already removed then I will do it, but if it's more than one I don't think it's worth it. Also, is it true than self fucking feels less like fucking and more like being fucked?
cWMwdyH.jpg

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Who here wants to snag their child's blankie to roll themselves over and over as many times it takes to put themselves out, like their hair.

I'll go ahead and smash someone's head between the cans of Bud Ice I'm takin' down so fast I start ranting about buying empty ones! Motherfuckers.

Oh, I guess I'm a motherfucker too. Don't worry, I won't say you're one, but that doesn't mean that I don't fuck/rape senior citizens like I do... occasionally. A month? Whooo, good to get off my push-up pumped chest. Fuck yeah, and fuck you too.

First poster who thinks they're a real flamer ready to show off his skills and experience to a much more modest man - I may win, you may win, I may bet banned. You'll laugh and love it! *sigh* Sound like fun?

SSS
- my back hurts and I might have King's Foot (toe). visibly pity me, please. don't melt down
Silly